Separate names with a comma.
A 2010's french hatchback
I Will talk in french for something rlly useless
Vas sur ton profil
How to change translations on the dashboard computer?
You bumped this dead mod... :/
Sorry buddy, This mod is dead...
it's not dead, i just have less free time to improve it.
the screen use the language set in your game, you may need to reload the car
i have Polish (pl) selected, yet it's in English. i have reloaded a few times, even tried reinstalling, deleted cache... nothing
Polish translation is quite old and propably doesn't work in this car.
i have made some custom configs, completely from ingame parts:
1. sports version. 1.5 turbo DOHC.
2. luxury version. 1.5 SOHC coupled with an automatic transmission.
3. race version. 1.5 3stage turbo DOHC
4. beater. same as the default one, but beaten up. some parts were stolen out of the car.
5. standard. for those who thought the default one was a little bit too poor.
6. stanced one. same as race, but with SOHC
7. rally version. same as race, but with rally suspension
how to install:
download zip, unzip it
go to my documents>beamng.drive
copy/replace the folder "B2" from the zip into "vehicles"
turn on the game
go to settings>user interface and turn on "show custom configs" or if it's on, leave it like that
the configs should appear in the "Bitron B2" menu when you're selecting a vehicle
spawn them and enjoy
thomatoes50 updated Bitron B2 with a new update entry:
hotfix for 0.11
Read the rest of this update entry...
0.2 WIP screenshots
Déjà vu il me semble pour moi
nice to see some progress to proove at marjin he can stop bump
how to change language on this car?
it use the language set in BeamNG, and now if it set to Automatic it should use your system language if it's available
After a long time, there is finally a update!
I cleared Cache and the car doesn't have sounds. (Is it related to the fact that there is no soundscape in the part selector?)
My bad buddy.
This is an fun little car to drive around and experiment with. Noticed a few issues though. Maybe you've already fixed them in the 0.2 version?
1. When I drive my custom performance config(config with race parts and painted body parts and okudai TWE 16x7 rims) I easily break the FR driveshaft when i try to "drift/oversteer" in an corner turning to the right. Example(FR driveshaft broke from this):
When i do the same when turning left i get no problem.
2. (This isn't an bug and it isn't much of an issue either but i wanna know if it's added in 0.2) Have you added proper reflections on the car in 0.2?
same happens to me when i turn this car with race coilovers i hope that gets fixed in the next update.
Yep, that seems to be the culprit. Took the default config and just added race front coilover and then the FR driveshaft started breaking.