Instructions here

Dismiss Notice

Released Blackpool Superlite 2.1

Lightweight track focused roadster

Tags:
  1. ctrlaltelite

ctrlaltelite
    Expand Collapse

That's excellent, thanks for looking into it, must admit I was pretty salty when the 1.5 went in but only the SOHC :D.

My dream caterham spec is the 310 with the highly strung 1.6 sigma. I reckon the Covet 1.5 would make a fantastic analogue for this, moreso than the more dated Miramar engines. The whole point in this model in real life is to offer the performance overlap on the lower end 2.0s but in a slightly lighter but much more extreme package.

#181 ctrlaltelite, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  2. Drift King_

Drift King_
    Expand Collapse

It is absolutely amazing. My only problem is a buggy transmission. I use a Logitech G920, and it seems to have trouble knowing whether it is in first or neutral, I can be in first on my stick, but it sees it as neutral and vise versa. This doesn't happen with any of my other cars, so hopefully it can be fixed with this car.

3. TrackpadUser

TrackpadUser
    Expand Collapse

That's weird.

Any particular variant? I wonder if that might be something that only happens with sequential gearboxes (RR/RW variants and the SL410R)

4. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

You're using a Sequential transmission when that happens, aren't you? I have a G29 & have the same issue in every car that has a sequential transmission, so I just choose to switch gears with the paddles instead of the shifter itself

5. STICH666

STICH666
    Expand Collapse

Yeah if you shift with an H pattern gearbox and the car has a sequential it can get confused if you lets say go from 3rd to 1st it will put you in 2nd instead. There's no neutral position in a sequential gearbox between gears only between 1st and reverse.

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice