Cancelled BMW E36 addons

Discussion in 'Land' started by Pixel.Matys, Jan 22, 2023.

1. kompot423

kompot423
    Expand Collapse

thank you so much for the help

#181 kompot423, Feb 27, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2024
  2. lucaz

lucaz
    Expand Collapse

it doesnt work for me the parts are not there and i did exactly as it says pls help

3. drifter_699

drifter_699
    Expand Collapse

its out dated do you have eyes

4. Filth

Filth
    Expand Collapse

Quick update, Still working on bringing this up to date with Adam's current version. Had an Issue with my PC and corrupted the files so i had to start again but im slowly making progress on it between other personal projects and teaching myself how blender actually works. So far ive got a majority of the sedan sorted again and ill start rescaling the coupe parts to fit in the next week or so.

• Like Like x 3
  5. ITHEPUNISHER

ITHEPUNISHER
    Expand Collapse

Reading that has made my week 10x better!! Welcome back Filth we loved this so much it's great to see its revival in the works!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Filth

Filth
    Expand Collapse

Not only am i trying to revamp the mod but im also planning on adding more to it, slowly collecting models as i go. so far ive got a better Felony Form model and Big Duck Club, Clique Tuning kits for the coupe. Just waiting till i've got more spare time and a slightly better grasp on blender.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Filth

Filth
    Expand Collapse

Had a little spare time between other projects i'm working on so i figured i'd make a start on porting the coupe. HM Kit, Over Fenders, Roof Wing, New Rear Spoiler Model, Roll cage Model and Racing Seats Ported so far.

Attached Files:

• Screenshot17.png
    • screenshot_2024-05-11_17-07-54.png
    • screenshot_2024-05-11_17-06-45.png
    • screenshot_2024-05-11_17-06-30.png
    • screenshot_2024-05-11_17-07-01.png
    #187 Filth, May 11, 2024
    Last edited: May 11, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
  8. vitek

vitek
    Expand Collapse

I have a problem, some things stopped working, such as the sunroof, I don't have angel eyes and, for example, the stock bumper has a color problem, do you know how to fix it?

9. MrLOKIETO

MrLOKIETO
    Expand Collapse

I think the word "Cancelled" is visible enough. The mod no longer works, a person is in process of reworking it

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Filth

Filth
    Expand Collapse

If only people used their eyes and actually read things before writing a comment lmao.
    --- Post updated ---
    Mods been cancelled/ outdated for 6 odd months bud, I'm currently in the process of remodeling/ porting new parts to suit Adam's current update but between 40+ hour weeks at work and a few other personal/ private projects it will be a little while before its ready for everyone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. vitek

vitek
    Expand Collapse

Great!
    Can't wait for it boss, hope u will figure it out fast!

12. Igor2000

Igor2000
    Expand Collapse

Yo, have you got a discord server or sum?

13. Filth

Filth
    Expand Collapse

Not my own no, I do post in a couple of the bigger discord groups though. Mostly KakashiXX, JSD, E88 Fan and occasionally Fr3ddy/ LordLichi's server.
    --- Post updated ---
    Figured i'd post a quick update, Got a good Majority of the mod ported now, Mostly just cleaning parts and making sure they are positioned correctly. Downfall is though I've gotta put the mod on hold for a week or 2 as ive spent a little to much time torturing my GPU and it finally gave out. Should be ordering a new one this week and be back in action very shortly.

14. kompot423

kompot423
    Expand Collapse

@Filth Are you going to add some more sport steering wheels like "slide" or "omp",like on the picture? upload_2024-5-22_14-34-31.png

15. Filth

Filth
    Expand Collapse

Wasn't originally planning on it but i can see what wheels I've got floating around in my assets folder and add a couple in.

• Like Like x 1
  16. vitek

vitek
    Expand Collapse

Will there be any rims?
    --- Post updated ---
    Will there be any rims?

17. Filth

Filth
    Expand Collapse

Possibly in the future, For now I'm just chipping away at the JBEAM files between 45+ hour work weeks and working on both my E36's, Still saving for a new Graphics card so i can finally bug test it properly before public release. Then I'll start adding more parts over time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice