BMWCrazy's Raceday Configuration Pack

Discussion in 'Configurations' started by bmwcrazy456, Apr 25, 2021.

1. bmwcrazy456

bmwcrazy456
    Expand Collapse

BMWCrazy's Trackday Pack
    Based on the single in-game raceday configuration, from the Ibishu Hopper, come a number of track-ready vehicles ready to go around any track. Featuring all but a few official vehicles, you'll find plenty here to enjoy.

Features
    I made a custom configuration type for this mod (as I will do for all my future ones) if you'd like to sort through others easier. (BMWCrazy Raceday). Find this by first clicking Show Filters, then Show Configurations, then, under Config Type, find BMWCrazy Raceday
    No custom parts - a design choice as a result of my skill limitations. The suspensions and engines have been tuned somewhat, however, so it's not like I just slapped these together and called it a day (I did not). I also did it for BeamMP compatibility.

RD.jpg rd.jpg rd1.jpg rd2.jpg rd3.jpg rd4.jpg rc.jpg rd5.jpg rd6.jpg rd7.jpg rd8.jpg rd9.jpg rd10.jpg rd11.jpg rd12.jpg rd13.jpg rd14.jpg rd15.jpg

Repo Pending

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice