Body Work and Frame Work/Repairs

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Mopower77, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

Would it be possible to add things like winches and frame racks to the game? Chain down a car on a trailer even, and use a winch and cable to Fix the frames. Reattach bumpers, etc? Don't have to do the welding yourself, it gets tedious enough, could pay someone to repair the stuff if it's easy, simple body work.

Could even, oh idk, plate frames and stuff after they've been run once to strengthen the bends... and frame lol

Anyone else have any interest in doing this kind of stuff?

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. WackyFolf

WackyFolf
    Expand Collapse

Maybe, but if this did get added, it would be after all of the more important stuff is added for the full release- this game has been in alpha for three years; Who knows how long it will take for this great game to get released!

3. stbest95

stbest95
    Expand Collapse

i dont think this will come anytime soon but i like the idea :)
    beamng might be the only game out there which could actually implement something like this without a lot of work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

Bump for hope that the Devs notice. I know they're busy, but I think this is a feature that would get used a lot by those of us that like to wreck things and fix them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice