Yes, it's real, my friend. I found this edit on a third-party site, and I liked it because I haven't seen anyone else making Roblox maps, but the map was broken so I want someone to fix the this stupid map and thanks mod link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Te_cOpW3rNS1I7EPHbqG7xPCBoOWwxZ5/view?usp=drive_link
not even a good game to make a map out of? cringe. I'd rather fling a Covet down RoCitizens' beltway in the modern map.
Honestly, I think it's a pretty cool idea. BeamNG has tons of real-world and fictional maps already, so seeing someone recreate a Roblox map like Brookhaven is something different. It might not be everyone's thing, but it gives players another environment to mess around in. Hopefully someone with map-making experience can fix the broken version because I'd definitely give it a try.
Brookhaven is super recognizable so seeing it in BeamNG would be pretty funny to mess around in. Shame the map’s broken though. If anyone with actual mapping experience wants to take a look at it and clean it up I’d definitely download it.