1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Intel iGPU (6xx series) crashes
    Fixed drivers available!
    Instructions here

Dismiss Notice

Bruckell LeGran

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Nov 18, 2012.

1. devilboy662

devilboy662
    Expand Collapse

and a v8 swap or a v8 option

2. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

if anyone says the Legran should recieve an update BEFORE the Bolide or the 200BX, then you're crazy. those two are the OLDEST cars in the game and they show their age BADLY

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. airman426

airman426
    Expand Collapse

Also, throw the Burnside in there as well. All of them could use a major touch-up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. combatwombat96

combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

Moonhawk, you all forget that one car that is on tier with the 200BX. The worst of course still being the Bolide. The Burnside is just fine, all it needs is some extra content and your on your way

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

Since the moonhawk does not have it's own page I'll post this here. The Default Bruckell Moonhawk Special V8 supercharger does not fit inside the hood without the use of the cut hood (showing the issues via cut hood).
    upload_2020-10-14_15-1-49.png
    Also the Special V8 still does not have license's plate spots.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. Stiggy111

Stiggy111
    Expand Collapse

I like the LeGran, but just as these recent posts have said, the Bolide, Covet, and Moonhawk need some TLC badly. I love that the D-Series and H-Series are being worked on, and I'm very excited for that, but I hope to see these cars get some love once the D/H-Series agenda is fulfilled.

• Agree Agree x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice