1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Bruckell LeGran

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Nov 18, 2012.

  1. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,285
    Its a coincidence (he said so)
     
  2. CaptainZoll

    CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2016
    Messages:
    3,202
    I would like to argue that point, I think quite a few concepts from The Listâ„¢ have come to fruition, they've just been renamed along the way. For example:
    • The Jargl DT825 was probably renamed to the Wentward DT40L (this has been discussed to death in the past)

    • The Bruckell Chivala is most likely the Soliad Lansdale, (Chivala is typically used as an insult to a man's masculinity, there's an elaborate social commentary about minivans in there somewhere).
      Alberto Daniel Russo's Artstation page credits Gabe Fink (Gabester) for the "Original Concept" of the Lansdale, so it's reasonable to assume Gabester had a rough shell for what would become the lansdale modelled way back in 2012.

    • The Soliad Palisade could be the Bruckell Bastion (a Palisade and a Bastion are two kinds of fortresses), the name would have been changed due to Hyundai using "Palisade" for a real SUV.

    • I recall hearing a long time ago that "one of the names" on the list (but not which one) was intended for the Bruckell LeGran wagon. To my ears at least, "Tiare" seems similar to "Aries" or "Reliant", so this could have been it.

    • And, while it is a stretch, I think the idea of the 2014 Covet eventually morphed into the the Vivace.
      In the Devblog about the creation of the Vivace, we're told it was originally (in ~2018-2019?) planned to be a Hirochi. It wouldn't be surprising at all for the concept of a modern C-segment hatchback to date back to ~2013.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. DriftinCovet1987

    DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2016
    Messages:
    1,824
    Those are all fair points - I meant to refer to a vehicle directly leaving the list. (I never considered the Palisade to be a predecessor to the Bastion, but it would make sense). Of course, there are other examples of this happening (I reckon the two-door Bluebucks replaced the Albatross, and the 2014 Roamer might've been replaced by the facelift Roamer).
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice