Outdated Bruckell Moonhawk T-Top, Sedan, Station wagon, Ute & Limousine V0.3.0

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by AR162B, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

aokay.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. MehmetErdemErcin

MehmetErdemErcin
    Expand Collapse

I know, he should finish this before them. This is a better mod and we're in need for this kind of mod.

3. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

a man needs food and water, not a mod, be patient and let @AR162B work

• Like Like x 6
  4. Powered_By

Powered_By
    Expand Collapse

Life does not consist of mods. The community and I are thankful to even have a guy like AR162b, You should consider that because he takes time out of his busy life to bring mods like his to the game. The only payment he gets from making amazing work is our respect and compliments, he does not even charge any money for people to obtain his mods. It frustrates me that some people choose the mods over the author's life, AR162b is busy in real life and is busy on a computer because, all that time in his life pays off. AR162b will be able to improve his work and build a bright future at the same time. Sometimes some individuals need to look away from the computer screen and consider that life is more important than some mod.

• Like Like x 4
  5. MehmetErdemErcin

MehmetErdemErcin
    Expand Collapse

You totally missunderstand me my friend. I know how busy he is and i remember i wrote it there. He should do this mod first. He is busy in real life but when he works on his empty time, he should put more work to this mod than the other mods. I wrote that because i really like his mods and i think Bruckell Moonhawk mod is the best. I'm waiting for an update since i noticed this is the one of the best mods for Bruckell Moonhawk. I'm a fan of that car and i really love that car's design. The car is only on Coupé in standard game but i want the sedan 4 door version. And, i take that post very offensive to me. Be more carefull about how you write next time. I don't like how you wrote to me. Be more kind next time.

6. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Can you do something like the Shitmobile from Trailer Park Boys?

• Like Like x 1
  7. car_luver

car_luver
    Expand Collapse

8. Deleted member 1747

Deleted member 1747
    Expand Collapse

Then I personally think that you shouldn't be talking to people on forums...

• Like Like x 9
  9. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Who the hell cares?

• Like Like x 1
  10. JDMGuy

JDMGuy
    Expand Collapse

cool.
    nobodycares.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  11. disloyalpick

disloyalpick
    Expand Collapse

Why so many posts to say the same thing? Just like the post that is relevant to your would-be post. Also car_luver shouldn't be here since if that is his real age, he is much too young to be here, let alone be on the interwebz without parent supervision.

12. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Okay?

13. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

I think you got the wrong thread
    Even thought no one on any thread will give a crap

14. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Oh my god. There are 1 1/2 pages of posts that say, it won't work or it is not downloading or please update or people trying to explain to others that the mod is outdated. This thread totally went down hill, and I do not know why people are still replying to this thread even after their question is answered. If you have a problem, look to see if it was already answered.

15. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Good point, but what we should be asking is:
    Why keep a thread for a dead mod living?

16. Powered_By

Powered_By
    Expand Collapse

I chose my words very carefully on my previous posts, I did not intend to offend you in any way. Emotions do not convey well over text and can often be misleading. I simply state again and I have before, one can only work so hard on a mod for a game, and he or she does not need others demanding it be finished or complain that it doesn't work. There is more to life than a silly computer game mod. I understand why you love the Moonhawk, AR162B has many other mods that need to be updated and he puts those mods first due to the increased demand and popularity of them.

17. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Also, even if i like the Moonhawk Sedan Mod too, it's not because one person thinks this mod is the best, that Ar162b thinks the same. He is maybe bored by it, or less motivated by it rather than newer mods, or maybe this mod represents a huge amount of work to be updated due to the large choice of presets and parts, and so on.

And to finish, the mod is not broken, it works fine if we unpack it and delete some lua file. So it's enjoyable even if it doesn't have all the latest feature.

18. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

Or he is waiting until all of the vehicle features are released like the upcoming break thermal simulation.

No point releasing an update then the mod becoming outdated.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Kiruke

Kiruke
    Expand Collapse

You can still play AR126B's mods: As he wrote on the first topic, delete the lua folder inside the zip and the mod will still work quite good. This "trick" works even on the others AR126B's mods.

20. car_luver

car_luver
    Expand Collapse

i dont know how

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice