1. The Shotty

The Shotty
    Expand Collapse

2. Tesla66

Tesla66
    Expand Collapse

I found a small bug:
    screenshot_00516.png
    The revere lights are still there. Other than that nice add-on, although I think it resembles a 1993 Impala, more than a 2002 Crown Vic!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The Shotty

The Shotty
    Expand Collapse

It's supposed to resemble an Impala

4. Tesla66

Tesla66
    Expand Collapse

I know.. I'm sorry

5. Blitzkrieg0628

Blitzkrieg0628
    Expand Collapse

You should make the license plate attach to the bumper. The license plate also clips through the bumper a little bit but it's not too bad.
    And some actual reverse lights would be nice. Once that's all there it's almost perfect!

6. Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1)

Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1)
    Expand Collapse

"But that's like Ford making the 1990s Crown Victoria then replacing it with an Impala half way through" Shotty's response to my review.

I understand your comment @The Shotty but why I said that is it is in the Grand Marshal category, implying that it is a newer Grand Marshal, rather than a Bruckell Reedbuck. That is why I said this.

7. Blitzkrieg0628

Blitzkrieg0628
    Expand Collapse

It is probably just because it is based off of the GM. Just because it's a different brand and bodystyle doesn't always mean it needs a separate category. Look at the "Gavril Hopper" mod for example. It has a slightly different style than the official Hopper as well as a different brand but it is in the same category since it is based off of the official Hopper. Or look at the "Bruckell Road Cruiser" for a closer comparison. Again, different brand, small tweaks, same category.

8. Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1)

Expand Collapse

I see what you mean, I have never considered Gavril, and Bruckell as being owned by the same company. (As I always thought Gavril to be like Ford, and Bruckell to be like Chevrolet) But I mean this is BeamNG, and I would rather seen the Bruckell Reedbuck in a different category, as I still don't agree with mods like the Bruckell Road Crusier, and Gavril Hopper (Although they are nice mods)

9. Blitzkrieg0628

Blitzkrieg0628
    Expand Collapse

I personally think the same (Gavril = Ford, Bruckell = Chevrolet) but what I'm getting at is because the mod uses the GM as a base it is just left in the same category. Not because Gavril and Bruckell are owned by the same company. I kinda like them being in the same category since I can freely swap parts on that are originally made for the GM.

10. Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1)

Expand Collapse

Oh, my bad, I thought you meant General Motors, that is why I thought you originally meant that the Gavril, and Bruckell divisions were owned by a company like GM. My mistake.

11. Blitzkrieg0628

Blitzkrieg0628
    Expand Collapse

It's fine! That's an understandable mistake. :)

12. WinnebagoMan

WinnebagoMan
    Expand Collapse

Rear filler panel with the Chevy logo on it doesn't load when I select it in parts menu, also glass doesn't appear to work.

13. Blood-PawWerewolf

Blood-PawWerewolf
    Expand Collapse

and the car has severe UV mapping issues.

14. *MURDOC*

*MURDOC*
    Expand Collapse

I like the idea, clean it up a little bit and it will be excellent!

The name reminds me of my childhood, I grew up down the street from the biggest car dealership in the area, and I remember them selling Caprice's/Impala's.
    The dealership is called Reedman's, and it's in Bucks County PA.
    Reedbuck!

15. CharredWing

CharredWing
    Expand Collapse

Bucks county PA, I wonder if that is close to me?

16. *MURDOC*

*MURDOC*
    Expand Collapse

It's in the southeast, bordering New Jersey.
    I live in the lower part of Bucks, near the dealership, not too far from Philly.

Dealership is ridiculous.

17. CharredWing

CharredWing
    Expand Collapse

You are a fair distance away from me, but I have travelled throught there before for school.

• Like Like x 1
  18. The Shotty

The Shotty
    Expand Collapse

Excuse me
    rude
    i'm not making an entire new uv map and fitting a bunch of skins onto that uv map for a half arsed car i made
    if you want something done do it yourself

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Blood-PawWerewolf

Blood-PawWerewolf
    Expand Collapse

i apologize for saying that.

it's probably because i was using parts that didn't come with the mod...

20. Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1)

Expand Collapse

I don't think @Blood-PawWerewolf was being rude, he was pointing out the flaws in the mod. People need good criticism on everything they do, so they can improve their work. You being the mod owner, he would bring it up to you as he might not want to do the UV map if you are doing it already. I know I haven't taken criticism well in the past, but now I am more accepting of good criticism.

I think how you responded was rude. Telling him to do it himself is like me telling the people subscribed to my Seekonk map to fix the glitches, because I won't do it. That is just rude, as it is my responsibility to fix it because I am the owner & creator. If you don't want to do the UV mapping, let him know, and maybe find someone who will do it, so you can put it in a new update.

#20 Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1), Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice