WIP Beta released Brutal Slope 2.21

The well-known brutal testing/destruction terrain.

1. paintrain67_-

paintrain67_-
    Expand Collapse

I just tested the update, and it works perfectly! Thank you for addressing this issue.

• Like Like x 1
  2. viliri

viliri
    Expand Collapse

thank you for this nice map!

3. Latif

Latif
    Expand Collapse

The map wasn't on the map section. :( I tried everything you said. I tried putting the zip at the mods folder, it doesnt work, it says an uknown mod. Tried putting on the content/levels/ , doesn't work either.
    I'm in BeamNG version 0.5.4, and on Windows 10, is that make any problem? Please i wan't to play this map. Hope you can fix it.

4. Latif

Latif
    Expand Collapse

I have a problem, does this works in BeamNG.drive v0.5.4? I just checking the zip yesterday like you said "Put the zip into the mods folder". It says an uknown mod, and i tried to put it in the content/levels, doesn't work either. Please fix it.

5. DD-Indeed

DD-Indeed
    Expand Collapse

You should concider of installing some walls into the bumpy downhill to prevent the cars from jumping off from it. Many times the cars slide off from the area and then just slide down on the smooth surface alongside it.

6. Woodenplankgames

Woodenplankgames
    Expand Collapse

I survived! nothing but a broken back window on my custom d35 setup! slightly modded, but in no way does it resist damage. this was all my driving skill.

#26 Woodenplankgames, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice