1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.39 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Button in T-Series Function

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Nerdsplosion, Mar 24, 2026.

  1. Nerdsplosion

    Nerdsplosion
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2024
    Messages:
    34
    upload_2026-3-23_23-58-14.png

    I may be stupid, but I cannot for the life of me figure out the purpose of the blue lever, if you hold down the ignition key it does the same thing. I just need an answer for my sanity. Maybe the blue one is a starter lever but I don't know. Please explain and I apologize if a thread like this already exists.
     
  2. FastLifeForever

    FastLifeForever
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2015
    Messages:
    5
    ya that would be your starter switch
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Zoidberg38538

    Zoidberg38538
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2025
    Messages:
    382
    Basically the key is only for engine electricity and the blue switch, as @FastLifeForever said, is the starter switch.
     
  4. Nerdsplosion

    Nerdsplosion
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2024
    Messages:
    34
    ah okay, thank you thats what i thought it was.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice