1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Camera automatically rotates

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Sethioz, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Sethioz

Sethioz
    Expand Collapse

Hey, just as title says, camera automatically rotates when driving / flying and it's extremely ANNOYING, i can't see where i'm going when it auto rotates.
    Please make camera STATIC, so that if i manually rotate it to certain view point, then it stays there and does not change itself.

Well best would be to have a toggle for this, either static or automatic. Every time i rotate camera manually to get a good view angle on a crash, then it auto rotates itself away and turns completely wrong direction so i miss everything. However not completely static, it should be bit "loose" if you know what i mean. ..just add more options to play with view. Loose view is that it won't change the angle of camera, but allows the vehicle to turn a bit, this is good for racing for example, that it won't keep view 100% behind car, but allows bit of rotation, while keeping camera angle in place.
    Hard to explain, but it should make sense to those who play BeamNG and other racing/flying games.

also the automatic rear view when reversing is annoying, i'd like to turn my view manually to the angle i want it to be.

I hope this can be fixed ASAP, it's really stupid in my opinion.

2. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure they have camera improvements on the list... but how far down I don't know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice