1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

can not save renamed Materials

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by HagDerVriese, Sep 6, 2014.

1. HagDerVriese

HagDerVriese
    Expand Collapse

I am running BeamNG.Drive on a Ubuntu 14.04 Os with Steam and Wine. It runs stable with a suitable performance on my PC
    Its an Quadcore 3GHZ PC with 8 GB RAM and Nvidia Quadro FX4600(768mb) graphics. I am greatly impressed about this Game.

I ve found something, thats a little bug maybe, but i am not sure.

When i work on materials in the Material-Editor, i can rename the Material. But when i try to save a renamed Material, nothing happens.
    By improving the materials library, the Material has still the old name, not the new renamed one.

Perhaps you can give me a hint, if its my fault. Except one thing - I will not install a Microsoft OS just to be able to run one game, therefor i like my PCs to much.

Greets HAG

Have seen lately its the false section to post this here, maybe an Admin can move it to Bugreport?

#1 HagDerVriese, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice