Can someone tell me what wrong with my Cube?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ThreeDTech21, Nov 10, 2014.

1. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

I have uploaded the Cube for vehicles folder.

I created a test Cube to learn more about putting things into Blender, I used a Blender to Jbeam exporter found here The exporter works perfect. I ran into a problem making the jbeam file work. I copied alot of code from the Barrier Jbeam, it looks like it should work but it just doesn't work when I load it into the game.
    Can someone tell me whats wrong with the jbeam file so that I can get it to work.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Deleted member 108842

Deleted member 108842
    Expand Collapse

I think I have this SAME exact problem! Like where you do all the jbeam stuff and then open the game, spawn it, and when you press "K", nothing happens (it says to press K in the tutorial so you can see the green lines"). I understand your problem, but I don't understand why it's happening LOL.

3. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

ah i fixed this a while ago, you have to check the code to see if anything is missing, i was missing "]," after one of the sections. Open the console it should show you what line of code is the issue.

4. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

Fixed it! Everything works perfectly fine now.

Attached Files:

5. Deleted member 108842

Deleted member 108842
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, but which console? The one in the game or...

6. torsion

torsion
    Expand Collapse

The one in the game. I'm afraid that it may not show you the exact line you need to look at though. Not the fault of the game, that's just how missing brackets work.

Take a look at this thread: http://www.beamng.com/threads/why-this-parse-error.16784/

As you can see, iheartmods's parse error is for line 4656, but the actual problem was on line 23. It helps to edit your file with a program which highlights matching brackets at least.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice