Solved Can`t change gear in my mod.

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Buddy500pl, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Buddy500pl

Buddy500pl
    Expand Collapse

Hello
    I wanted to create a car in Beam.NG Drive but didn`t knowed how, so i decided to create a test car, nothig fancy i just wanted it to move, turn and stop so i could understood how car`s in game work.
    So i created simple phisical and visable models, added wheels, engine, gearbox, and diferencial, based on Ibishu Covets parts. So my problem is that powertrain is working but i can`t change gear, i know it is working because when i set a neutral gear ratio from 0 to 11 i can drive and clutch is working fine but gearbox don`t allow me to change gear. Also engine debug don`t show any informations the same with tahometer and i cant ignite the car when it goes out. Do i need any additional control files to make it work or what i can make wrong?

Thanks for any help, i`m new here and just tried to learn how it work.

2. Buddy500pl

Buddy500pl
    Expand Collapse

So i realized i need an additional controler, added it in main vechicle section and everything seams to be alright now. Sorry i didn`t know that before. I also don`t know how to change post status form unsolved to solved, so if any moderator can do this or at least let me know how. Sorry one more time.

#2 Buddy500pl, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice