Can we separate the powertrain control from the Start up button?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by brianmoyano, Jul 15, 2021.

1. brianmoyano

brianmoyano
    Expand Collapse

The suggestions is that I want to get rid of the Start up button widget, but if I do so I lose access to the powertrain button like Lock diff, RWD - 4WD switch and traction control. Which by default there's no button mapped (At least in a controller) and also there's no visual representation for them, while the start up button/action does have all of this (Button mapped and visual representation).

So I'd prefer to have this actions in the tachometer app rather than in the Simple Powertrain Control that has this useless (in my opinion) startup button.

2. SuperShep1

SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

the powertrain "graph" ui thingy has controls and such

3. brianmoyano

brianmoyano
    Expand Collapse

Yeah but it's just too big. I only want to have these little buttons without the ignition one.
    In fact, something I missed, is that the Simple Powertrain Control also have the NoS and Jato controls. I don't think the powertrain graph has those.

4. JoJoDo

JoJoDo
    Expand Collapse

I mean you can use shortcuts. You can also change the settings of your controls. Like lock diffs, is normally Alt + D and you can map it to your controller to it being like your d-pad or something.

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice