honestly speaking, if I or someone teaches me how to make/remake beam mods (not automation) and I would certainly try to fix this mod
Small christmas gift IMPORTANT UPDATE: - Changed Fliegl Dolly name from "dolly" to "fliegl_dolly" to prevent it from interfering with official game dolly. CLEAR CACHE BEFORE UPDATING (you can clear it manually if you don't trust the automatic one by deleting "vehicles" and "temp/vehicles" folders in user folder) - Fix3: Fixed inverted Rasco plow normal map
Sorry for bump, can you fix the windows so you can look into cap, also thank you for fixing this mod (Also all glass has this problem)
SORRY FOR BUMP BTW!!!! Sooooooo, the glass textures are broken. (video for proof, also I cleared cache about 3 to 5 times) https://medal.tv/games/beamng/clips/n6Unq2rOcxt5WffyF?invite=cr-MSx0enEsNDIwOTc3MDc0 Pls fix when can! --- Post updated --- (can't get raw file to work so trust me, it's a safe link)