1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Can't find this car mod

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jason213, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Jason213

Jason213
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone, please help me find these cars:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• maxresdefault.jpg
  2. PowerstrokeHD

PowerstrokeHD
    Expand Collapse

Those are private mods. even if they were leaked, they would not crash well at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

Mater looks so cursed
    Well looks like it's more fuel for beamng.cursed

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. PowerstrokeHD

PowerstrokeHD
    Expand Collapse

yeah. Is it just me or has there been a lot more 5-year-olds asking for lightning mcqeen mods lately?

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. jackmo2207

jackmo2207
    Expand Collapse

There definetly have been. Maybe that Monster Jam thing really did bring in tons of 5 year olds after all. Also Mater's seen some shit

• Agree Agree x 9
  6. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

Ok, i'm sorry to let you down but those cars aren't a mod, they're models that were probably stolen and put onto a vanilla vehicle (a meshslap) and even if you somehow could get ahold of them they would crash awfully and would just be absolute garbage. on the bright side, this site you're on right now* has plenty of cool vehicle mods to enjoy, have this wagon: https://www.beamng.com/resources/1976-ibishu-claria.23101/
    welcome to the forums!

*do NOT use any other sites to download mods other than beamng.com , as you may get a computer virus (thats bad)

#6 moses72, Aug 8, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. PowerstrokeHD

PowerstrokeHD
    Expand Collapse

I forgot about that. I guess they did bring a bunch of people to the "beamng.drive platform" as they said

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Matt_890s

Matt_890s
    Expand Collapse

Good to see that someone's trying to be helpful in a nicer way.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  9. FerrariEnzo_AndStuff

FerrariEnzo_AndStuff
    Expand Collapse

Yep.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jason213

Jason213
    Expand Collapse

Well, how to throw 3D models into the game? So that they drive there normally, the main thing is that they drive, the wheels spin and there are at least some damage during the accident)

Is there a link to a tutorial to learn how to do this?

11. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

Don't make meshslaps, i know you really want these but just don't
    and meshslaps are not respected here in the community (for good reason, most of the time they're garbage, at one point someone took a motorcycle mesh and put it onto the grand marshal jbeam)

#11 moses72, Aug 9, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

If there was a tutorial, it would kill modding because everyone would be making clickbait garbage like that and it would get all the downloads while proper mods would be ignored. So no, there is none and nobody will teach you how to do this. This is a simulator, not GTA 5.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Matt_890s

Matt_890s
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I agree with what moses72 and Agent_Y said. To elaborate their statements a bit more……

The thing with meshslaps is that they are 99% very low-effort mods. The name says it all: it's quite literally a (probably ripped) mesh slapped onto an existing jbeam, and often it doesn't make any sense, like that time when someone used the jbeam of a bus on a ferrari mod. Long story short, the crashes and quality of meshslaps are simply so atrocious that it's not worth a second of your time using them.

14. PowerstrokeHD

PowerstrokeHD
    Expand Collapse

hayabusa grand marshal meshslap moment

15. Deleted member 509752

Deleted member 509752
    Expand Collapse

To be honest that goofy ahh wagon ain't what he was looking for but since those mods he wanted where bad quality i think there needs to be a way to make a McQueen mod unless there is some pixar cars mods unless they are skins for cars out there like this one https://www.beamng.com/threads/worl...ns-from-pixars-cars-and-disneys-planes.87177/ but its in work in progress unless we either make a livery for that goofy ahh wagon that either looks like mcqueen.

(The claria is not goofy ahh, lol.)

#15 Deleted member 509752, Dec 9, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2023
  16. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

How is it goofy ahh?
    Bruh
    3C079A92-1380-4EA2-B3D7-59DEF3DABBF3.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Deleted member 498759

Deleted member 498759
    Expand Collapse

That's his ps2 model for sure

Wait actually the ps2 model looks better

18. Deleted member 509752

Deleted member 509752
    Expand Collapse

They either took it from either those Pixar Cars games on the PS2, They just take them and slap it on a existing vehicles jbeam and they look like pure crap, Even the Procyon Centauri or the Ibishu Claria and those other good car mods out there have there own jbeams and they are better then those crappy meshslaps.

#18 Deleted member 509752, Dec 12, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Deleted member 509752

Deleted member 509752
    Expand Collapse

deleted

#19 Deleted member 509752, Dec 31, 2022
  20. Deleted member 509752

Deleted member 509752
    Expand Collapse

Indeed, Ever since then. Idiots have let the kids in a game about physics,

Ain't letting BeamNG ending up like those idiots that made kids videos out of GTA. (i'm not even joking)
    --- Post updated ---
    i know this is old but i have to say, if there was a tutorial, it would be making your own Jbeam for those models and it would take time and effort for it to happen, (its gonna be a long time for that to happen) And i would recommend not making a meshslap since it would be low quality, For now. Learn how to make simple things like skins and props. If you enjoy that Ibishu Claria wagon, you would make a Lightning McQueen inspired livery on that wagon! Maybe the Signia. as well but you got to pay since the creator of those mods is LJ74 and the wagon is free but the Signia is not since (i'd really hate to say this and i know Paid mods are good and bad but its just opinions) LJ74 is a greedy bastard. (sorry about that) I know that Ibishu Claria wagon is not what you're looking for, but atleast it could do the job. The Claria can indeed get a little boring but hey at least it could get fun and what you need. You can turn that piece of junk into a drift monster if you want. (Excuse me about that.)

There is not that much tutorials as the tutorial of making a car mod is really old and of course needs to be up to date. You have to figure out and stuff to see how making a jbeam works and there is many other stuff.

There is Automation which let's you make car mods easily just to let you know. Not a good quality with them but atleast they could be something.

Excuse what I said to LJ74, he's a great modder.

(Also some people think Paid mods are good and bad, and if they don't like it, don't buy it, Even LucasBE does this, even though he's also great.)

#20 Deleted member 509752, Dec 31, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice