Cars you hate that everyone else likes

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by Rainvest, Mar 15, 2017.

1. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

I have a lot of hatred
    2017 Honda Civic upload_2017-10-10_5-24-29.jpeg which one all of them the car is pretty big I mean I seen one of these in my school's parking lot and it was pretty big compare to Cobalts, Rangers, trucks, and Seville at my school.
    Honda Ridgeline upload_2017-10-10_5-28-43.jpeg upload_2017-10-10_5-28-53.jpeg the older one was kind of retarded I know the El Camino did have the bed connected to the cab but it the El Camino was never made to be a work truck, while the Ridgeline was you can tell is made to be like any work truck at the time, and the newer model was a Crossover with a truck bed on it at less the older one looked like a truck the newer one is no different from this Fix one problem, but fuck something up while fixing that problem and don't fix it into a coupe of years later.

#181 nosraenyr kcirtap kcin, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. DutchyGamer

DutchyGamer
    Expand Collapse

This.

So gross

Attached Files:

• MercA.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

Why Mercedes why.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

The third gen A-Class is the only decent-looking A-Class. And the A45 AMG is great too.
    These are worse:

The first two gens looks like a stupid-looking versions of the Honda Fit. And they look ugly.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

I totally forgot I made this thread.

I absolutely hate the styling of mercedes. Only certain cars are fine but literally everything is just trash in styling.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MSAguy

MSAguy
    Expand Collapse

bmw-1-series-m-white-7.jpg bmw-1m-coupe-raze-by_600x0w.jpg
    Absolutely hate it. It looks like crap from early 2000's facelifts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

So, this Mercedes would look good to you...

...but not this, right?

(I'm no fan of the SLS, either; it looks hideous and fat, in my opinion.

8. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

The mercedes amg project one the styling is just not bonkers enough for a hypercar its way to expensive the interior is not good enough for the money it isnt fast enough to be a hypercar and dont even get me started on this supposed Formula one engine wich actually isnt one why dont you just get a koenigsegg its faster better looking and cheaper

9. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

The 1970-73 Camaro upload_2017-10-10_10-22-1.jpeg I don't really hate this car but out of all Camaros this is the least Camaro one.

10. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Mercedes styling has been going downhill since their chief designer Bruno Sacco left. He knew how to design a car, which can't be said of his successor, Peter Pfeiffer.

Current lineup is chintzy, overstyled and quite vulgar, the exact opposite of what Mercedes-Benz used to stand for. I liked the original A-Class. Maybe it wasn't pretty by its own right, but it was an innovative and original proposal, whereas the current one looks like any other compact hatch, with a angry face and factory-fitted dented doors...

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

The same with bmw since bangle came who had no idea how to design a good looking car (he even said the alfas of the time were ugly so with that he meant the alfa 159) also audi seems to be the only german car company who seem to know how to design good looking coupes

12. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

So what car company still have good designs today? I think Dodge I mean a non car guy can see a Dodge made car and say off top of it's a Dodge.

13. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

Indeed. Although recently Audi seem to be going toward the silly big-mouth-zig-zag-headlights-and-pointless-creases craze that plagues their competitors. Again, after an italian designer (Walter De Silva) left...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

IMO, Mazda.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

Any post 90's Lexus now I love the 90's Lexus SUVs and LS but this shit upload_2017-10-10_11-9-46.jpeg

16. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

id Say Mazda Dodge Skoda and Alfa Romeo are the only left
    Edit: @FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL I do have to agree with you on that the audi A7 still looks better than the new Audi A5 you Italians really know how to design handsome cars

17. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

Yeah and you know you're in the shitter if Dodge is doing something better than you fucking Dodge.

18. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Renault is good, but what is this? It's just terrible, compared to it's inspirations like the Clio or Espace.

19. ConcordeLXi

ConcordeLXi
    Expand Collapse

20. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

It was actually a revolutionary design back in its day, it was the very first mini-MPV to reach the market. And it was an excellent city car, too.

• Agree Agree x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice