Cars you hate that everyone else likes

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by Rainvest, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Fast-Subaru71

Fast-Subaru71
    Expand Collapse

I find it to be beautiful, compared to the BMW X6...

Not going to say I'm a fan of the GLC-Class Coupe, but I find it to be less disturbing than the X6.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Infiniti JX. Just a cash-in for the FX.

3. Brown_Diplomat

Brown_Diplomat
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

4. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

Don't kill me for this, but I don't really like JDM.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. JetPoweredMacintoshâ„¢

JetPoweredMacintoshâ„¢
    Expand Collapse

ALERT ALERT SOMEBODY DOESN'T LIKE ALL OF THOSE CARS INITIATING SOFTWARE WIPE. *shuts down* *wipes self*

6. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Also, I'm not a fan of the Picanto.

7. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

Oh I hate this piece of Japanese shit and lies for a rear now
    Nissan 300ZX Z32 upload_2017-9-11_9-1-50.jpeg ah the Corvette killer for like 5 minutes in the 90's that give you the same class of a Camaro but you're more of a douche
    The horse power is bad after those fans hype it up like any superhero movie 222-300HP that's all it gets in the 6 years this was sold, the Corvette was beating this in those last few years no really the 92 Corvette was getting 300-375hp and better gas mileage too the Corvette was getting 17 city and 27 highway the Z32 was getting 18 city and 24 highway, and the Z32 is so dated from the 90's like yeah the front is okay but the rest of the car is so early 90's white trash shit I mean look at those tail lights upload_2017-9-11_9-11-55.jpeg if that doesn't say "I will crack and get filled with water" than nothing does.
    --- Post updated ---
    Yeah that's why I like America cars more because they look cooler stock than customized
    --- Post updated ---
    I agree with almost all but the Cadillac one unless you're talking about the new ones but do people really think a 77 Eldorado should be fast because it have a 7 L V8 I mean look at the car what does say fast on that.

#147 nosraenyr kcirtap kcin, Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

9. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Basically all german cars. They are just boring and they look like someone has thought too much so there was no time left for good designers and fun. Just look at some crapwagens or audis.
    I also don't really like Asian cars as they are really small with tiny engines.
    I love big american trucks and barges and I can appreciate a good french hot hatch or a classic Italian sports car.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Brown_Diplomat

Brown_Diplomat
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Except the Nissan 300ZX Z32 is never a "Corvette Killer"and your reasons for it is completely bullshit, the Z32 was really a car from the 90's, you make it sound like it was sold in the 2000's, calling the 300ZX white trash is instant disrespect to you and every car guy and lastly, it was more accessible AKA cheaper than the Corvette, $31,979 for a midlife crisis cruiser vs $3,800 for a car that can overshadow a Corvette C4 on trackday.

11. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

$3,800? I don't think that a Z32 would have been that cheap back in its day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

I agree with almost all but the Cadillac one unless you're talking about the new ones but do people really think a 77 Eldorado should be fast
    I'm talking about in the early 90's, and you're right it is a car from the 90's and people wont shut up about it, well the early 90's are like the 80's and the early 2000's was like the 90's, any sports coupe from the 90's will be in a trailer park some day hell I know a guy who owns a Z31 and that thing have been sitting out side for about a year now, I was talking about when it was being sold as new plus you can find a C4 for the same price, and trackday is for people who still can't get laid I mean would I spend 500 bucks on a day where my car will blow up or go on a date with someone I love and spend less.

13. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

80s cars GM cars, they were good cars but let down by emissions regulations, like they would be pretty good but then you see the horsepower, dwindling in the 100-160hp range, its just not quite enough from a large V8/V6.
    Also the DMC Delorean, wonderful car but a French V6? Coupled with American emissions and that got a whopping 130hp!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I love American cars from the 80's they have so much character to them but emissions (which also made a tax in the 70's for semis being to long) fuck with them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Brown_Diplomat

Brown_Diplomat
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Corvette's newer than the C6, they look terrible, honestly, it looks like it was a C6 Corvette bastardized.

16. Svpracer

Svpracer
    Expand Collapse

2nd gen Ford Edge (2015-Present)... My friend has one and the interior is already falling apart at 30k mi. The other thing I can't understand is how ford managed to get so few horses out of a 3.5 v6.

17. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

The Jaguar E-Pace. First of all, it's getting old. Second, is it even necessary?

18. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

I love JDM. I hate American muscle.

19. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I do agree. Especially from Chevrolet, which mostly tries to cash in.

20. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

That more a unpopular opinion than hating the car.
    --- Post updated ---
    That look like my dad's truck interior look better than that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice