Released Cherrier Picnic ('92 - '03) [PAID] 1.4

French hatchback from the 90s.

1. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

"3 weeks ago" is an estimate, I have no idea what was the precise date. Might've been last week or two weeks ago

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. esesel

esesel
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_2022-04-30_21-20-42.png
    I only had a few minutes with it but gotta say its awesome, the modelling/texturing is impeccable, id say at least dev quality, i love the design: its not a copy of any real car and yet it feels so familliar... i havent seen any issues with spiking, and while i didnt try it on my wheel yet, on controller the handling feels great. thynk you LBE!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Clev

Clev
    Expand Collapse

You could have also said that directly in the post you made saying when you took your decision instead of making people suspecting you in something.

• Like Like x 4
  4. warrick

warrick
    Expand Collapse

I think it's a good mod it seems to be well finished and I find that 3.80€ is a very good price for the quality behind

5. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

I have already said that I should have done that indeed. repeating the same thing over and over again won't make me apologize more. it's just personal attacks at this point.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. radig

radig
    Expand Collapse

Question, will it ever be available on Repo, or is it just payed. I am definitely gonna buy it if can. Keep up the great work!

7. JamesM3E36

JamesM3E36
    Expand Collapse

Damm i wish i just had paypal... i got the money but just dont have a card or paypal to pay with... i was so hyped when i saw messages about its release but kinda bummed for it being paid, mostly because i dont have the most common payment methonds available.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Clev

Clev
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately the mod will not be available on the repository.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Est_Nbmstr

Est_Nbmstr
    Expand Collapse

Much as I've seen thus far, this definitely seems to be worth just 4€. Of course, it sucks to shill out money for just a modification, but people have been charged more for less. Getting paid for good work should be expectable, so I do approve of this.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. radig

radig
    Expand Collapse

Good to know.

11. Dayz Me Rollin'

Dayz Me Rollin'
    Expand Collapse

whining about $4 scratchmade content with months of effort put into it
    tell me you're underage without telling me you're underage

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

i stand behind lucas and his decision to make a quality mod paid

not sure why he's getting all the hate when you have some atrociously overpriced truck meshslaps on patreon that, combined, are making some people more money than selling a liver on the Silk Road lol
    Lucas put well over what.. 4-6 months (?) of work (if not more) into this, and its truly of developer quality.
    id say he's more than earned the 4 dollars per download for it.

dont go complaining about paid mods when some of yalls' are the reason modders feel justified in making their shit paid.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
  13. JowoHD

JowoHD
    Expand Collapse

would you happen to know if there's something similar on ko-fi?

14. BloxyAviator

BloxyAviator
    Expand Collapse

In my opinion, there are so many wonderful mods out there like FPS Trapez, Petitron, AW Astro etc. etc. and the thing is that all of those mods are on an amazing level including yours, but they are free. I think that it is a little bit unfair that you are gonna get money from the mod. Of course it's anybody's decision if the mod's gonna be free or not, but still, I don't see it fair on the modding arena that mods with the highest quality possible stay free, but yours, which I assume is the highest quality aswell is paid. Like creators put similar amount of work into it. Remember, that's the opinion of a regular player, no need to scream.

15. DaddelZeit

DaddelZeit
    Expand Collapse

ko-fi forces you to create an account, so you can just log in and download a possible update there, too.

16. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

the Trapez is the only mod on par with the Picnic in terms of quality by a vast margin compared to the other two you listed.
    the AW Astro is good but it has its own faults and issues, but its far better than it was when it was first released
    the Petitron is literally an edited covet with a spotty jbeam, weird textures, far far too many configurations (and thats coming from the config pack person) among lots of other little issues i found when i played with it.

ultimately its up to whatever modder to make whatever mod they created paid or not. neither free nor paid mods should be the status quo. every mod should be weighed based on its own attributes, and then its up to the people who might download / pay for it to determine if it is worth even downloading or paying money for.

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. Kirby_49

Kirby_49
    Expand Collapse

making stuff for free, isn't going to pay the bills. and unlike youtube content which can be made free due to ads, the same doesn't apply here.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. radig

radig
    Expand Collapse

19. Dayz Me Rollin'

Dayz Me Rollin'
    Expand Collapse

reminder that there are people on patreon asking more than 3x this much money for GMT400s and F150s slapped lazily D series bodies with next to zero effort put into them
    and they make like hundreds a month on this crap.

upload_2022-4-30_21-0-59.png
    upload_2022-4-30_21-1-13.png
    upload_2022-4-30_21-1-43.png
    upload_2022-4-30_21-1-54.png
    freebootin scumbags

• Agree Agree x 22
  20. alexthecarguy1

alexthecarguy1
    Expand Collapse

agree

• Agree Agree x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice