WIP Beta released Chevrolet Silverado 1500 1986 (conversion/help needed)

Discussion in 'Land' started by Elvisnake, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Lumberjack007

Lumberjack007
    Expand Collapse

You both are right! First I had to find the correct folder, then I had to up the texture quality to normal. Problem solved. Truck is really good, keep up the good work man.

2. Elvisnake

Elvisnake
    Expand Collapse

I move since yesterday, I'm sorry not to be able to follow the thread. As soon as I install, I would answer your questions / comments / critics. Thank you all for your participation, understanding and support.

3. Dtmracer2000

Dtmracer2000
    Expand Collapse

Looks great but the downloadlink is not working.

4. squat251

squat251
    Expand Collapse

Holy cow this truck is tough, rolled it three times and nearly broke off the drivers side front wheel, still keeps on truckin.

5. Stevie98

Stevie98
    Expand Collapse

If i want to spawn it ingame it´s not loading there is just nothing :confused: But i can press strg and e to spawn a new vehicle and the interface pops up what is wrong?

6. Colonel_Potter

Colonel_Potter
    Expand Collapse

What a fun truck. I love the 874HP engine. ;) You can do some serious drifting with it in the sport package. Thanks for the work you put into it Elvisnake. :) Keep up the great work.

7. tymmo98

tymmo98
    Expand Collapse

What's amazing, is that this car is not finished, but it's already beautiful. Imagine how beautiful will it be when finished ^^

8. xDecapitator

xDecapitator
    Expand Collapse

Elvisnake man. We need more contributions to the vehicles list (said the hypocrite who doesn't contribute anything ;) )

9. Bullinator30

Bullinator30
    Expand Collapse

Ah, lol. That is fine if you don't contribute anything, I haven't here or ROR at all.

10. FastestClassic

FastestClassic
    Expand Collapse

You probably didn't extract the folder correctly.

In the included .zip, there's a folder called "Silverado_for_Beamngdrive_V1.2". Open that. There's a few files and one folder, called "Vehicle". Open the Vehicle folder. Extract the "silverado" folder inside the vehicle folder to <your game directory>\vehicles.

Hope this helps :)

11. DToXTR

DToXTR
    Expand Collapse

Hey You Cars Problem I Ctrl-E Do you cars Spamw and Game crash closed what do man?

12. Coaster45

Coaster45
    Expand Collapse

Heh made that mistake to :rolleyes: Should probably start reading the Read Me's. LoL

13. Stevie98

Stevie98
    Expand Collapse

Thanks it realy helpful

14. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

The fix for that was posted on the previous page. Set your game texture quality to normal.

15. FastestClassic

FastestClassic
    Expand Collapse

Like I said, change your "texture quality" in the options menu to "Normal". Anything lower crashes the game.

16. RCDuke

RCDuke
    Expand Collapse

I really like how cool the truck looks in game. I had the textures on normal, so I'm not sure if the glass graphical bugs/errors I found are due to that or not. Other than that, I didn't really have any problems and I had a blast driving it around the island. Great work!

17. Luke #37

Luke #37
    Expand Collapse

This is a great car, thank you for bringing this to BeamNG.

I really would like to be able to turn the colours from Black/Orange to Red/White, like the Chevrolet Blazers of old.

(imported from here)

May someone give me some brief instructions on how to do this? I tried editing the DDS file, but to no luck.

18. Elvisnake

Elvisnake
    Expand Collapse

I have try to put the file in attachements, but it's not work.

I have an idea on what make the bug, I wanna try something for the next update. Thanks for the tips.

Try this, replace the file called materials.cs by this one (in the attachements).

Attached Files:

19. Scoutmaster Dave

Scoutmaster Dave
    Expand Collapse

Found one more small issue with the vehicle. The off-road versions bumper is extremely flimsy for some reason but the other versions are fine. Can't wait for the next update of this vehicle to come out.:D

20. Luke #37

Luke #37
    Expand Collapse

That works a treat, many thanks Elvisnake! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice