WIP Beta released Chicago City w/ Elevated Train

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by Alastair, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Alastair

Alastair
    Expand Collapse

First off, all the files you need to make a map are included! All the road pieces, railway pieces, traffic lights are completely modular, so all you need to do is start placing them on another map. I'd encourage anyone to do this, if what you make is nice, then I'm happy for you to release it to the rest of the community. (though please ask my permission first). As I said before, if someone wanted the actual blender files to modify the objects, then just ask me.

Secondly, you need to spawn the train yourself, then use the terrain editor (F11) to move it on to the track.

Cheers.

2. Blood-PawWerewolf

Blood-PawWerewolf
    Expand Collapse

but when i spawn in the train, i just get a beam and node model. there's no physical train model

3. Alastair

Alastair
    Expand Collapse

I did say it's released as is, it's not meant to be finished. (I can't work on it since I'm at Uni with a crap computer at the moment) Hopefully it's fun to play around with anyway :/

4. Blood-PawWerewolf

Blood-PawWerewolf
    Expand Collapse

oh it is fun. maybe someone can finish the train as well. i'm ok with what we current have

5. Falloutguy99

Falloutguy99
    Expand Collapse

Watch_Dogs IS in chicago so...
    XD

6. matty12345

matty12345
    Expand Collapse

Wow this is cool,it kinda looks like gta 4

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice