Choose and Change Vehicle in Scenarios and Campaign

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by BondoBrown, Jan 8, 2017.

1. BondoBrown

BondoBrown
    Expand Collapse

Forgive me if this has already been suggested but I couldn't find anything exactly like my idea. The only thread that's similar is nearly two years old.

It would be very useful to be able to use vehicles other than the single option given to you by the level's developer in scenarios and campaign. A menu similar to quickplay at the start of every official and modded scenario and campaign that would allow you to use whichever car you'd like. Even having just the ability to change it once you've started the scenario would be enough. I understand that they chose the car that they did for a reason but it'd be fun nonetheless. It'd even be useful for doing comparative tests between vehicles.

2. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

You can do this already. Just untick the box for "competitive scenario conditions" and reload the scenario (with ctrl+r). Now you can change the vehicle and such. This does not work on campaigns because campaign automatically blocks you from altering anything.

3. BondoBrown

BondoBrown
    Expand Collapse

Oh wow, thanks. I have searched for that but couldn't find out how to do that. My point still stands about campaign though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice