WIP Beta released Civetta Bolide Cabrio V2

Cruising in the sun!

1. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

Blijo submitted a new resource:

Civetta Bolide Cabrio - Cruising in the sun!

Read more about this resource...

2. Stance02

Stance02
    Expand Collapse

Really appreciate that you took your time! It really pays off, it needs the stig though :p

3. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

4. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I think there is some bug or it just works differently than I thought it would.

When I select 350 GT cabrio and red color, in vehicle selector, it spawns as a default black color, but I can change color in parts configurator.

I have not driven with it, just noticed this and thought I let you know about it.

Another thing I noticed that near the headrest body color section right next to engine cover shakes quite a bit and looks like it has no smoothing on it as faces are quite visible, I'm not sure if there is smoothing group or something that added part needs to be put or if smoothing just needs to be applied.

I put short clip as an attachment so you can see that vibration and triangle reflecting light so it looks more pale than surrounding triangles.

It does look really nice, hope to see updates!

Attached Files:

5. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

That's because .PC files include color code. When that's the case, any default color defined in the .JSON is overridden by the preset internal color.

6. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Hmm, so vanilla car's .PC must not have that set as with those I can choose color and at spawn it comes as selected color, or there is something other difference there, I guess?

Actually haven't even tested this with 428CJ, it should behave same way as I set color on .PC file on that.

7. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

As FY2S said, the colour thing is because of the 'mistake' in the pc's
    The shaking of the tailgate is quite hard to fix for me, I have tried it a lot of times, but it gets worse, or breaks or it is too strong. If you drive the shaking decreases
    The mesh behind the seats is just made out of a few bad aligned triangles. This was a part I did a bit fast and undetailed since it is not visible when you play in first person or wih the cam behind the car.
    The triangles next to it are annoying indeed, but that is still wip :/

8. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

That shaking and triangles can't be spot indeed unless you look very closely, for example in that screenshot I put to screenshot thread, there was no visible shaking or errors at all.

There are no perfect mod, there is always things to improve, I really like this one, I think that Bolide should originally come as a convertible as it looks so much better without the roof!

9. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

Is this better?
    I have also deleted the colour tab from the pc's, but I don't like to add the colours to the json's
    I will send you, @fufsgfen , the new zipfile

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00459.png
    • screenshot_00460.png
    • screenshot_00461.png
    • screenshot_00462.png
    • screenshot_00463.png
    • screenshot_00464.png
  10. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

Hello folks, I am working on a update which will add the option for glass on the doors, some fixes for the mesh and the removal of the colours in the configs.
    This will take a while since the covet has priority for me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

Blijo updated Civetta Bolide Cabrio with a new update entry:

Bolide Cabrio V2

Read the rest of this update entry...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice