1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stuck, Having problems with creating your mod? Let us help you: Mod Support

Civetta Bolide

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Bakasan

Bakasan
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I believe it had to do with engine smoothness, crossplane engines run smoother with less vibrations and such, flatplanes tend to be lighter and more responsive. crossplanes also tent to produce a less peaky torque curve.

2. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

So I was driving this beast in a tuner's day out, and was thoroughly impressed by the, "accelerates nicely to 5k but holy sh*t, there's way more!" Queue the Billy Mays intro.

3. Kippeth

Kippeth
    Expand Collapse

The Civetta Bolide, Corse Competizione of the car could do with some tweaking in the cooling department. it cant complete a single lap of the West Coast USA, Long Circuit without having heating issues.

4. JonasTMT

JonasTMT
    Expand Collapse

It's a mod, you know. Ask the author about it.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Kippeth

Kippeth
    Expand Collapse

My bad, i had forgotten which mods i had installed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice