1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Community Mission Routes Contest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leeloo, Jan 21, 2022.

1. MarijnKing

MarijnKing
    Expand Collapse

Thanks!, your submission is also really cool! one question about it tho, how did you mange to run so many vehicles at the same time at the end in the cinematic? that is so sick

• Like Like x 1
  2. mhegai

mhegai
    Expand Collapse

Darn now that i look at the full anouncement, there can only be 3 winners!? guess i already lost

3. Planet Xtreme

Planet Xtreme
    Expand Collapse

Thank you! That final graphic was a bit complicated to make, I will make a tutorial on how to do such a graphic someday (most likely in the month of May) but not right now; I have a lot of work I have to do before I can dedicate time to make a tutorial for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Andy2703

Andy2703
    Expand Collapse

Mission title : Castelletto renovations
    Map : Italy
    Spawn location: Port (Norte)
    End location: Castelletto castle
    Description : With the ongoing castle renovations at Castelletto, three historical cannons were shipped overseas to be refurbished, it is your job to pick them up from the port down in Norte and bring them back to the castle. The route has been pre-planned for you, all you have to do is get to Castelletto and navigate through the tight italian streets to the castle. Don't worry about traffic and no entry signs, the city has been closed for traffic and you have special permission to not respect traffic rules.

The route:
    23.jpg route.jpg er.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  5. Planet Xtreme

Planet Xtreme
    Expand Collapse

I was imagining the whole mission you were being held hostage by the cannons, they were all pointing at your cab! That could be a funny mission success sequence, where upon completing the delivery, they fire!
    Great mission route Andy!

6. Andy2703

Andy2703
    Expand Collapse

I have actually tought of that! I imagined the driver being under lots of stress from the fact that the cannons were all pointing at him. Thanks for your reply.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Grandgardien27

Grandgardien27
    Expand Collapse

Race Day !

Today is a race day and you have to deliver these race cars and their equipment to the circuit of the industrial site!
    You have to replace the driver who has to make this delivery! That’s why you will have to hurry. Leave the platform where the trailer is and park the truck in the lane of the stands, for this you will have to find the exit of the port, imprinted the main road, pay attention to the holes!

Video:

Map:
    Industrial Site - Docks

Vehicle:
    upload_2022-1-23_17-31-12.png

Load:

Flatbed Trailer Empty with a Grand Marshal Track (M), a LaGran Race (M), 1 Steel Barrel (Empty), 2 Steel Barrel (Filled with Oil), 3 Tire Stacks, 4 Large Cardboard Box, and 1 Small Cardboard Box.

Attached Files:

• upload_2022-1-23_17-34-15.png
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Toron Beldevar

Toron Beldevar
    Expand Collapse

Going to try to make a mission where you have to deliver three individual trailers of cargo, if that's allowed. It's taking place in ECA and you're allowed to choose the trailers in any order, but the difficulty will increase with each delivery.
    • First delivery will have no traffic.
    • Second delivery will have traffic for you to look out for.
    • Third delivery will have the cops coming after you because this whole operation was shady to start out with and if you can disable three of them, you're in the clear and can deliver.
    There won't be a time limit but you will get more points for proving your swiftness as such you claimed when you were hired on.

This will take me all week to work on probably, mostly due to work, but I do have a low-res snap of one of the Flowgraph states. This particular excerpt runs when you arrive at the one destination I have coded so far. This won't be simple at all...

flowgraph.png

• Like Like x 2
  9. TrolmanCZ

TrolmanCZ
    Expand Collapse

Map: West Coast, USA
    Truck: Gavril T-Series T75 Fifth Wheel Upfit
    Cargo: Some planks and boxes(cardboard, wooden and metal)
    Description: The oil pump next to the highway toll booths is broken and requires maintenance. You must deliver the parts from the dockyards to the broken pump. Hurry up, you must get there before your competition, but be careful, they might "friendly" bump into you from time to time. I recommend not going through the city as there is a car accident...

In order to win you have to deliver the parts before your competition, medals will depend on how much cargo you lose. If you'll have less than 25% of cargo, you lose. You can choose any route you want.

Starting location, cargo and truck:

Finish (the oil pump):

The accident could've been bigger, it could be over the whole street so you will not be able to go around it

Attached Files:

• BeamNG4.png
    • BeamNG3.png
    • BeamNG2.png
    • BeamNG6.png
    • BeamNG5.png
    • BeamNG1.png
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RomainRB22

RomainRB22
    Expand Collapse

--- Post updated ---
    Video for the mission:

• Like Like x 4
  11. Stefan190506

Stefan190506
    Expand Collapse

Map: Automation test track
    Configuration: T-Series T75 Patriot Special (M)
    Load: 20000gk Steal Pipes
    History: today you have to go from the foot of the dam to its top, you can go either on a short but icy road, or on a long but easier, it's not a simple burden, but your tractor is not easy back and forth
    upload_2022-1-24_0-52-53.png

#31 Stefan190506, Jan 23, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Stefan190506

Stefan190506
    Expand Collapse

Не ображайтеся, але я думаю, що об'єктів занадто багато, not кожен зможе насолодитися цими прекрасними видами та потужністю цієї вантажівки

13. baarry5444

baarry5444
    Expand Collapse

I've been meaning to enter one of the official contests hosted by the staff members in the past, but I decided not to, due to a lack of time back then. This contest, however, got me thinking with some creative ideas for a possible mission. Here is what I came up with after a bit of planning, given the listed requirements in the announcement (note that the map, configuration, and cargo are all vanilla content):

Title: The West Coast Big Rigs Cargo Delivery
    Map: West Coast, USA
    Time: 7:00 AM (07:00 in the Environment menu)
    Difficulty: Medium to Hard
    Description: You and a fellow truck driver have decided to bet on who can deliver their cargo of wood planks to a local construction company first. Race against each other in West Coast while the police attempt to stop your shenanigans.
    Configuration: T75 Patriot Special for the player, T75 Long Haul Special for the opponent
    Cargo: 12600kg Wood Planks on Flatbed Trailer for both the player and opponent
    Traffic: Light (police vehicles will show up during the highway portion of the route)
    Conditions of Mission Failure:
    • Wrecking your semi or trailer (engine broken, driven axles broken, basically any severe damage that renders it undrivable), or getting it stuck (such as jackknifing)
    • Abandoning your cargo (by detaching the trailer) or losing the cargo (usually after a trailer crash where the load falls off)
    • Getting arrested by the police (if police vehicles are nearby and you are stationary for a few seconds)
    Medals:
    • Gold if 1st place
    • Silver if 2nd place
    • None if mission failed
    Additional Notes:
    • You can ram into traffic vehicles or police vehicles attempting to arrest you with no consequences, but be sure not to wreck your vehicle!
    • Try not to jackknife your vehicle; approach sharp turns at low speed.
    Route Summary: You begin at the bridge near the island, before proceeding to enter the highway via the coastal road. The police will be waiting on the highway. Take a ramp to exit the highway and enter a tunnel to lose the cops. Drive past a residential neighborhood, cross over an overpass, and make your way over to the finish line. It is located at a parking lot on the mountainside, near the radio tower. Apologies in advance if parts of the map I provided did not show up, but I highlighted the general route for my mission in blue. The starting point, ending point, and checkpoints are in green, red, and yellow, respectively. This route can be completed after extensive testing on my end.

CommunityMissionRoutesContest.png

Edit: I have attached a video of my route. It should give everyone a general idea if the screenshot is a bit confusing to follow. I apologize if my mouse cursor was present in the recording, this was due to my recording software.

Screenshots:
    screenshot_2022-01-23_16-23-47.png screenshot_2022-01-23_16-28-09.png

I included an AI-controlled opponent in order to make the mission more engaging; I do hope it's allowed for this contest. I had a couple more ideas during the brainstorming process (such as some general customizations), but ultimately I excluded them in order to make this as simple as possible while also bringing in a fun challenge for many to enjoy.

Otherwise, that is all I have to bring to the table. I do wish everyone luck with their entries :D

Attached Files:

#33 baarry5444, Jan 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Boeing73FLY

Boeing73FLY
    Expand Collapse

Alright, this is my first involvement with a community event! I have very little experience with mission creation, but I have recorded a video of the scenario route at the very least. It's not the best driving, but I want it to be very challenging for the drivers. Here it is...

Mission: "Bolide Shipment"

Description: "A customer requests that you deliver a classic Civetta Bolide to the docks for transpacific shipping. Unfortunately, due to a shortage of truck drivers, the shipment is running late. The boat might be departing any minute now! Head over to Fast Automotive at the race track to pick up the car, which should already be loaded in a container on a flatbed trailer. But be careful, the police are out trying to meet their quota. HURRY!!"

Additional Notes to Developers:
    • Estimated time to complete the mission: 7-10 minutes. Time limit could be in this range.
    • Moderate traffic.
    • Two or three police cars.
    • Upon arrival, the driver notices that the container is not secured to the trailer.
    • Since there is actually a Civetta Bolide inside the container, there may be the possibility to include damage in the outcome of the mission; more damage results in a lower score.
    • When the driver arrives at the dockyard, they must reverse the trailer into the parking spot, and then detach it.
    20220123200839_1.jpg 20220123201018_1.jpg

Video:

Attached below are vehicle and prop configurations in a .ZIP file.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Toron Beldevar

Toron Beldevar
    Expand Collapse

Deleted. Just figured out that one of the existing nodes works similarly and I can achieve the same result, just with a few extra nodes to get the random outcome I'm expecting.

#35 Toron Beldevar, Jan 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
  16. Stefan190506

Stefan190506
    Expand Collapse

Map: East Coast USA
    Configuration: T-Series T75 Long Haul Special (M); Flat Bed Trailer (emply); 2100kg Wood Planks X3
    History: You start every time at the Sawmill, but the ultimate goal is different every time, it can be a farmer's house, a rangers' tower, a port or a factory in the town, you have no route, only a faithful tractor and a trailer with three loose boards, , you have to get to it as soon as possible, but do not rush because you can lose the load that will interfere with other drivers who interfere with you
    upload_2022-1-24_19-10-36.png
    upload_2022-1-24_19-18-51.png
    upload_2022-1-24_18-35-57.png upload_2022-1-24_19-25-5.png upload_2022-1-24_19-31-46.png upload_2022-1-24_19-36-36.png upload_2022-1-24_19-54-43.png

Attached Files:

• upload_2022-1-24_18-38-55.png
    • upload_2022-1-24_19-10-38.png
    #36 Stefan190506, Jan 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  17. bastion.exe

bastion.exe
    Expand Collapse

pls delete it

18. mhegai

mhegai
    Expand Collapse

who are you talking to

• Like Like x 1
  19. bastion.exe

bastion.exe
    Expand Collapse

I made a route and later saw that someone was doing something similar.I wanted to delete this message

20. Entrkot113

Entrkot113
    Expand Collapse

Title: Jungle Rock market
    Map: Jungle Rock Island
    Cargo: 12 600 kg wooden planks and Ibishu Pigeon Van (M)
    Difficulty: Medium
    Description: Company "Jungle Rock Trade Inc." is building a new market for tourists onn top of the mountain. They need you to deliver some planks and a car for builders to drive around to the construction site.

Video:

Route:

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice