The first time I had this happen to me I was so confused. ot: Trying out a new PostFX Preset! And yes, I've tuned her a bit.
Ignore the FOV not being changed, no point what so ever for this. This was Gridmap, now it looks like a town. Overtime i'm gonna post progress on here. No, i am not making a thread of this map/ remake of Gridmap because there are materials that i took from Los Injurus. This is my own map and my own doing. If i am going to make this a real map and make a thread, i will get permission from the Author of Los Injurus. Anyway, here's what i did: - Removed all objects, bushes, tree's - Covered the entire map with grass - Added 2 long roads, creating a T-Junction - Took shapes/ buildings from East Coast and added onto the map - Took road materials from Los Injurus and used them for the roads. - Created a somewhat large river.