Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious,
I discovered yesterday that the MD-Series school bus frame actually works with the default MD-Series body and some T-Series parts if you mod them on, spent a little while messing with it and got this. Some parts work, some don't but it was never really supposed to have the parts in the first place so I'm surprised any of them work (sleeper was jbeam modified to work, also added an optional smaller sleeper). Should I keep working on this? I don't really know what to do at the moment as cant decide if it looks good or stupid, not posted in the dev screens thread for the same reason and in case I cant finish it. Spoiler: Length comparison (vanilla stuff is on the right side) Spoiler: Other frame The other smaller bus frame also works but I cant find much of a use for it (if you do respond to this message please also post a screen shot to keep in line with the thread)
yeah, but remove the sleeper to make it more MD-Series-ish. it should look a little something like this:
that is a really hard question, i think the one with no sleeper looks better because i think the sleeper looks to tall.
Mate wth is this even supposed to mean (just pretend I have a screenshot here I don't want to repost my old stuff)
That translates from spanish " Revive the server " Idk progress from a mod that I'm making (I didn't have any more photos to show)
An accident occured a 1pm on the Argentina Pampas where a Gavril Vertex and an Ibishu Covet collided head on. The Gavril driver was cruising at about 40 MPH when a drunk driver driving the Ibishu crashed head on into the Gavril at 70 MPH. (Based on real life accident: https://orain.eus/es/actualidad/soc...-trafico-en-n121-en-olite-17-de-mayo-de-2021/)
Trying out some of my Liveries for the 48ft Dryvan 'in-game', still a WIP. I tip my hat to all Livery artists, there's a lot of work in getting them looking and fitting right