It's a Kei car I made in Automation. If still interested it's available here: https://www.beamng.com/threads/auto...-to-port-to-beamng.55446/page-70#post-1921664
useless info time, The duel reference photo, The 4 door sedan has RS-Hub caps, No 4-door Has them, Seeing its Dev stuff, it Feels like a GTA-4 Beta, Like a beta before its out, ( yes i know the Duel reference the Bluebuck had been out since 2019 ) like in the footage of the Bluebuck trailer, Note the green coupe has diffrent ( beta ) rims to the Con-figs it was shipped with,
Finally got my triple 32's and my Quadro RTX A2000 (I am an AutoCAD pro IRL) video card to get the mosaic mode get the aspect ratio. And...The guy that did the Corvette mod is an awesome fella. One of my favorite vehicle mods.
Some more of my RLS Career cars I've moved to the Hill Top Villa: The Barstow: 445 CI V8, ~310 HP, and that classic Shaker hood scoop The Moonhawk: 500 CI V8, ~230HP (I think), but nearly 400 ft-lb of torque The D-Series: 423 CI V8, ~300 HP, a Lil Redsport Express in all but livery The R10: 423 CI V8, 235 HP, only has the Gavril motor cause it doesn't get the 448... yet The LeGran: 4.4L V8, ~210 HP, special RWD build with a solid rear axle (my faux Foxbody) The Wendover: 4.4L SC V8, 600+ HP, FWD Drag Car just cause I wanted to mess around with one The Wakefield: 2.5 SC I4, just under 200 HP, my weird obsession with large supercharged I4s personified.