Community Videos

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by tdev, Aug 5, 2013.

1. nofoxentertainment

nofoxentertainment
    Expand Collapse

EP 2 - Track Day Every Day -Barsow Race Truck
    It ran a decent time, could have done better, but theres a limit to how much time i can spend on each vehicle.

anyone up for adding their time to the leader board can film a 2 lap run(only 1 lap time counts,but second is always faster because rolling start),and i will add you to the board.i will add space for names on the board if anyone wants in. Track - Hirochi Raceway (Short Circut).

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. ilkerrbr

ilkerrbr
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  3. nofoxentertainment

nofoxentertainment
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 2
  4. nofoxentertainment

nofoxentertainment
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

Footage of old BeamNG.drive.

The game crashed at the end of the video by the way.

• Like Like x 2
  6. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

testing out the new 1070 max settings, 1080p. With recording, im managing about 180fps or more on gridmap with 1 dump truck and 1 le gran...mostly just seeing how these recorded videos upload, i have the recorder set to max settings as well. pretty frigging happy to say the least, however I guess its just the way it is with 1080 that the AA REALLY sucks. but its very smooth and fluid now. which is great. I remember the days when I was on an AMD A6-3420M APU laptop barely getting 15 fps lmfao

#1066 SHOme1289, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

You can try this if you don't want to use youtube or vimeo:
    https://streamable.com/

People generally don't want to download videos as a file I think, but that streamable might work for you.

What is interesting for me is that game is so much smoother when I lock fps with vsync to 60, it is like if game would go back and forth with higher fps.

When you set game to run full screen, you can use nvidia control panel to set different AA options than what game has, some might help to get better AA. For example you can set FXAA and then enhance AA setting to 8x so you get much more AA than normally by setting that in game would.

Also at full screen you can enable DSR and select 2x, then set game to run higher resolution to take benefit of extra GPU power to improve look of textures.

Most of Nvidia control panel settings work only at full screen mode.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

awesome tidbits of information, I always wondered why this game has such terribly AA quality. Will check these settings out tonite. And this was my 1st ever video upload, more or less a test for thanks for giving me the heads up...I was wondering why it was a download link and not streamable. Cheers!
    --- Post updated ---
    STUPID STREAMABLE when I try to copy and paste the embed URL, it doesnt work right, just shows up on here with some code surrounding an "Opps! We couldnt find your video!" error message. i dunno lol

oh thats easier lol
    --- Post updated ---
    eww yuck its such terrible quality once I upload to streamable lol
    --- Post updated ---
    tough little frigging car the LeGran is lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. ilkerrbr

ilkerrbr
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  10. nofoxentertainment

nofoxentertainment
    Expand Collapse

Game: Beamng.Drive
    Track: Hirochi Raceway (Short Circut).
    Car: Anything you want
    Anyone up for adding their time to the leader board can film a 2 lap run(only 1 lap time counts,but second is always faster because rolling start), and i will add you to the board. I will add space for names on the board if anyone wants in.

• Like Like x 1
  11. nofoxentertainment

nofoxentertainment
    Expand Collapse

Today we striped my PB&J burnside drift car and built up a old barnfind Burnside wagon for my new drifter.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ilkerrbr

ilkerrbr
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  13. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

Strange, last night I put the game in fullscreen-borderless, went into NVIDIA and changed the settings but didnt appear to affect the quality of AA or graphics in general, even after "adding" beamng.exe to the nvidia control panel and using those settings overriding the game's. What gives?

14. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I have managed to get them to work mostly when I have done changes before starting the game and set global options, that seems to be most certain way to do it.

Oh and borderless does not work, it has to be full screen.

15. nofoxentertainment

nofoxentertainment
    Expand Collapse

Today we run a Autobello Piccolina, (i nick named Peace,Love,Race) around the Hirochi Raceway Short Circuit Track.

Game: Beamng.Drive
    Track: Hirochi Raceway (Short Circut).
    Car: Anything you want
    Anyone up for adding their time to the leader board can film a 2 lap run(only 1 lap time counts,but second is always faster because rolling start), and i will add you to the board. I will add space for names on the board if anyone wants in.

Attached Files:

• leaderboardep5.jpg
  16. Googlefluff

Googlefluff
    Expand Collapse

17. ilkerrbr

ilkerrbr
    Expand Collapse

18. krallopian

krallopian
    Expand Collapse
    NC114-85EKLS
    BeamNG Team

Some random shots from a level I'm building =)

19. Cedus

Cedus
    Expand Collapse

Car Recycling At Its Finest

20. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

I remember some people saying they'd like to see me drive a derby car in BeamNG after seeing several of my screenshots. So I decided to start streaming derbies, mountain races, highway runs and more. Come check it out live on Twitch! Viewer interaction in between runs/rounds. https://www.twitch.tv/mo67x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice