1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Concept Designs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thevidmaster, Sep 12, 2013.

1. thevidmaster

thevidmaster
    Expand Collapse

So when I get bored in Geometry, I think to myself "what would be cool to have in BeamNG?" and thats what this thread is about.I'll upload concept sketches of various things. vehicle concepts mainly will include a front, rear, and side view. along with a description of its past. first ones a race track i am working on:

(imported from here)
    This is Fort Mill Motorsport Raceway. FMMR is roughly 1.1 Miles long, featuring a overpass, and an inclined 180 degree turn at an angle to reduce g-force and assist racers. it dates back to 1969, but was remade to have an overpass instead of cutting through the center due to too many fatal crashes

- - - Updated - - -

Okami WindRunner. Horrendous Japanese four door sedan. designed for people without a lot of money, or regards for safety, this vehicle borrows 1980's car parts create most of the vehicle. It lost a mirror due to a firefight while being used as terrorist transport in afghanistan. it also has a few bullet holes in the left side due to the previous owner not caring about his car. this car repels hotties more than a fat 40 year old who lives with his parents and sleeps with stuffed animals.

(ignore the f-1 concept at the top)

- - - Updated - - -

MOORE Dominator
    Designed by mr. moore himself, he grants you exclusive access to his "luxury" camper. the majority of this vehicle is made out of a classic new york bus salvaged from a junk yard that got totaled in a freak accident. it is currently missing two bumpers, a mirror, and the side doors. mr moore has been nice enough to take doors off his own home and put them on the camper for you. you should be thanking him.

2. Kimmykix

Kimmykix
    Expand Collapse

Maybe you should be paying attention in geometry, not doodling ;)

These drawings look like the ones I used to draw when i was like...12 years old xD

3. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

Dude seriously pay attention in math it is such a pain when you don't understand what's going on. After you get home from school open up blender and make a 3d doodle. lol

4. thevidmaster

thevidmaster
    Expand Collapse

i said when i get bored. i pay attention in geometry, i just do this when im bored, such as when we go over stuff i already know. plus these are just quick things i throw together in 3 minutes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice