WIP Beta released Configs for the tires and much more!! 1.6

Still works but I replaced it with my IYB series of mods

1. Gamer_X99

Gamer_X99
    Expand Collapse

The trailers all spawn with no tires (I have the tire mod) and every config with the offroader tires pulls to one side or the other (haven't tested the bicycle wheels yet). Also, the light bars don't work (produce light). Other than that, though, it's a great mod. Chased a 200EX (mod) around West Coast USA with a D-Series "Tank" and it looked awesome.

2. zysom

zysom
    Expand Collapse

Omg looks amazing.it also looks well crafted:):)

3. zysom

zysom
    Expand Collapse

It does not worck it dose not span in rubber.

4. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

What game version are you running? It works perfectly fine for everyone else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bobyb55

bobyb55
    Expand Collapse

Your comment gave me cancer

6. Rod shop

Rod shop
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

you should make the blackfoot part of this mod

7. bobyb55

bobyb55
    Expand Collapse

heheh just wait

8. sjbphoto

sjbphoto
    Expand Collapse

Any idea of when the blackfoot parts may be released?

9. bobyb55

bobyb55
    Expand Collapse

depends on atomspeed123. if he wants aftermarket parts made for it or not

10. Yennsee Engie

Yennsee Engie
    Expand Collapse

I had a bit of a suggestion. Instead of using the Gavril Bus engine for the sound of the Cummins engine, why not use an actual Cummins Engine? Someone has made a mod for the gavril D-Series that makes it sound like a dodge cummins, but I think it would be great if you could put that into your engines so I don't have to always drive a cummins unless I'm actually offroading.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Vladimir Gluten

Vladimir Gluten
    Expand Collapse

The new Roamer body appears to be broken, spawning in my saved configuration of the new open body style or the provided "Custom Off-road" and "Krawler" configurations spawns everything but the body which I thought was fine until I realised I couldn't find any of the new open body's extras in the config menu.

On the open body specifically the missing extras I'm talking about includes the rear roll bars/cage, the jerry cans that are mounted to the side of that cage, the Spare off-road tyre that goes into the back of the Roamer and maybe something else I'm missing, maybe something to do with the roof rack.

Originally I thought there was mod conflict so I removed the latest off-road roamer mods, cleared my cache and yielded no positive results. Tried again by deactivating all mods then deleting and reinstalling this one, cleared cache but no body when spawning any saved configurations, no open body extras in the config menu.

Haven't spotted any issues with anything else in this mod and I'm hoping that I'm not the only one having issues because it's my favourite 4x4 body style on this game yet.

12. bobyb55

bobyb55
    Expand Collapse

use the krawler frame

13. Vladimir Gluten

Vladimir Gluten
    Expand Collapse

If you're talking about the Krawler frame as a part listed under "frame" in the config menu, it doesn't exist for me. If you're talking about the provided Krawler configuration, the vehicle spawned from that with the odd nose/tail shape, comp cage and giant spare tyre isn't the body style I'm talking about.

This is pretty close to what I'm trying to get my Roamer back to with the jerry cans, rear quarter mounting cage and 35inch spare tyre in the back with the open body and I just can't seem to find any of the relevant parts to make it happen.

The custom off-road configuration with this picture used as it's thumbnail and the customised one I saved just spawns a drive-able chassis, so I'm sorry if there is something obvious that I'm missing, I'm just a little bummed that I can't drive the Roamer in this form anymore.

Attached Files:

• explo.png
  14. bobyb55

bobyb55
    Expand Collapse

i think its called alt frame

15. Vladimir Gluten

Vladimir Gluten
    Expand Collapse

I was already using the alt frame, it still doesn't provide the part options I am looking for to return my saved Roamer to the way it was originally and double checked on a whim since reading your comment looking through other potentially related parts on all frame options I have that are compatible with the open body design as well. There is nothing that I can find in the config menu to recreate a Roamer similar to the one in the picture I posted above, the picture listed in the mod overview.

With that in mind and take this with a grain of salt because I don't intend to sound rude but based on your very short and not very helpful replies, it seems to me you don't quite understand what I'm talking about and I'd rather just wait for someone else who does know what's going on or what exactly I might be missing with a little more detail since I can't be any clearer than I have been.

16. bobyb55

bobyb55
    Expand Collapse

you probably have an older version. id delete all and reinstall. definitely your end because it works for everyone else

17. Vladimir Gluten

Vladimir Gluten
    Expand Collapse

Not possible for two reasons, the previous version of this mod provided the open body style with the part options I am looking for and the "custom off-road" and "krawler" configurations spawned the exact vehicle that was shown on their thumbnails. I have a screenshot from the 19th of last month driving my old Roamer if you need such confirmation. Currently (as of the last update, early this month I believe) those configurations and my old saved configuration spawn either a drive-able chassis or the odd looking dovenose/tail comp crawler thing.

The second reason is I previously mentioned what troubleshooting I did in my first comment and so I already had the latest versions of this mod and it's off road tyre partner mod.
    Despite what I've already done and said, for the third time now for self confirmation, I have removed this mod and it's partner mod completely from my computer, deactivated all other mods, cleared the cache and downloaded from this page and the off road tyre mod page linked in the overview activating ONLY these two mods to find nothing has changed and I repeated the exact same steps a fourth time, this time downloading from the in game repository... Again, same outcome.

I thank you for your time but since your suggestions have been unhelpful, I've only wasted time coming to the exact same conclusions that brought me to comment here in the first place. Regardless of whether it's just me that is affected in this way since the last update of this mod or others as well, there is something happening worth diagnosing, mentioning and addressing.

18. bobyb55

bobyb55
    Expand Collapse

It is on your end. Figure it out on your own if you find us to be a waste of time.

19. Vladimir Gluten

Vladimir Gluten
    Expand Collapse

Not what I said, don't get passive-aggressive and start throwing words in my mouth just because you misinterpret or ignore half of what I say, if I wanted to be confrontational I would've said your suggestions were a waste of time but that isn't exactly true. Because of you, anyone who might know something else or is experiencing the same thing will know in detail what processes I've gone through and what content it is that I'm missing from this mod.

I came here because I don't know what the problem or fix is, so if it is my end, I don't know how to diagnose it. I'm open to suggestions but there's no point going back and forth potentially edging towards an argument I haven't the slightest interest in when I've already said I'm willing to wait, so thank you for your time.

20. Kear-Ski Tyre

Kear-Ski Tyre
    Expand Collapse

in relation to the problem Vladimir is having, it seems that the body used for that roamer has been renamed. As such, if you try to spawn the version labeled "Custom Off-Road" The vehicle spawns as a frame with no body. I can confirm that I am using the latest version of the mod, direct from the repository. The body does still exist, but the config is outdated. In order to find the body, just scroll down and select "Body Open". I am not sure where the cans on the side are, but that is most likely me over looking them. On another note, is anyone else having a problem with the hoppers stock engines being starved of oil while driving around on normal flat ground? I disabled all my mods and it went away, and I disabled this one and it went away, but I've no other mods that affect the hopper.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice