Solved Consistent "invalid input" error

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by spedy7, Jul 20, 2017.

1. spedy7

spedy7
    Expand Collapse

Hey all, could really use some help right now. I keep getting an error when trying to spawn a vehicle I'm attempting to create. The picture attached is my problem, but looking at the jbeam file:
    Code:
        "slots": [
            ["type", "default", "description"]
            ["deora_hub_R","deora_hub_R_6","Rear Wheel Hubs",
            ["deora_brake_R","deora_brake_R","Rear Brakes"],
            ["deora_wheeldata_R","deora_wheeldata_R", "Rear Spindles",{"coreSlot":true}],
            ["deora_spring_r","deora_leaf_springs","Rear Springs"],
            ["deora_shock_R","deora_shock_R","Rear Shocks"],
            ["deora_differential","deora_differential_LSD","Rear Differential"],
        ],
        "variables": [
            ["name", "type", "unit", "category", "default", "min", "max", "title", "description"]
            ["$trackwidth_R", "range", "m", "Alignment", 0.31, 0.31, 0.34, "Rear Track Width", "Widen or narrow the wheel track"{"stepDis":0.005}]
        ],
        "flexbodies": [
            ["mesh", "[group]:", "nonFlexMaterials"],
        ],
        "nodes": [
    That's from lines 9-25, planting the error at the "]," before "variables." For the life of me, ether I'm blind or something else is screwing up, but it was all fine before I setup the wheels and brakes. (removing the variables and flexbodies sections don't work either, gives me "nodes" as the new one and that's just :confused:)

Edit: I'm blind. Mods can delete now :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• beamngerror.png
  2. Neo

Neo
    Expand Collapse

There is no "]" at the end. Scan your code with an editor with a bracket-highlight function (like notepad++) and it should work

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice