1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Content Creation vs. Mod Support

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BD78738, Dec 15, 2017.

1. BD78738

BD78738
    Expand Collapse

Is there a realistic difference between the "Content Creation" thread and the "Mod Support" thread? both these threads seem to be the host of the same type of posts and I would like to have the difference clarified in case i am missing something. I ask because I've never really been one to post much on forms of any sort, but recently i have been trying to become more active due to my slowly rising knowledge of modding this game. (obviously I'll learn faster if i'm active in the community and ask questions, right?) because up to this point I've mostly taught myself and its been slow but good enough till now.

So I guess my real questions are where should I post questions about my own original mods, where should I post questions about the mods I have revived and updated, and is there a difference between the two threads.

(Sorry if this just sounds like gibberish, my mind is freshly burnt out from finals)

2. Re:Z_IA

Re:Z_IA
    Expand Collapse

Content creation is for modding tutorials and such. Mod support is for asking for and receiving help on the mods you are working on.

And to answer your other questions, post on Mod Support for help with your own mods, and I’d reccomend asking questions about other people’s mods on the discussion posts of the mods.

Hope that helped!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice