Correctly Jbeamed mesh is invisible?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Toron Beldevar, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Toron Beldevar

Toron Beldevar
    Expand Collapse

I'm having this issue again, and I have no idea what's causing it... :mad:

The front fascia of this Roamer mod is correctly Jbeamed. The only problem I'm having is with the grille, which is invisible. All of the other parts on this '95 fascia (and anywhere else) appear to be working:

(imported from here)

The name of the mesh is the same as the flexbody that I'm assigning the nodes to in the Jbeam. The only thing I really changed today is the '98 Roamer front fascia, which is in the same Jbeam file.

I fixed this issue before, but I don't exactly remember how. This seems to happen when it's compressed or uncompressed. This is the only real issue I have with this atm. When it's fixed, then I can release it.

2. Goosah

Goosah
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

If the jbeam is not visible for the fascia, then something is wrong with the jbeam slot configuration. But if it is the mesh missing, it could be a few things. The naming could be wrong in the flexbody section compared to the model you exported. Sometimes exporters change the names of objects by appending numbers on them etc. Or, if your node groups are wrong, the flexmesh is failing to bind to the nodes. There should be errors in the console/log either way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice