Could someone make a Volvo S80 MK2 mod?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by boxes of junk, Jul 14, 2026.

  1. boxes of junk

    boxes of junk
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2026
    Messages:
    0
    Hello.

    My favorite car is the Volvo S80 MK2, so I was wondering if someone could make a mod version of it.

    If so, thanx!
    screenshot-1784045408177.png

    screenshot-1784045113259.png
    PS: I want this as a pretty high-quality mod.
     
  2. boxes of junk

    boxes of junk
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2026
    Messages:
    0
    Hello there!
    My signature over this reply has been changed to:
    "I don't know why, but I like trains A LOT"
    The things I said about the upcoming Ardente are false.

    I only didn't like it for its looks in the trailer.
    I truly apologize.
    I don't know if you see my new signature or not. But I see my old one.

    Thanks for reading!!
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice