1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Couple things, couple questions, couple suggestions (that rhymes)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by boogerslop, Dec 11, 2019.

1. boogerslop

boogerslop
    Expand Collapse

alright, the update is beautiful beamng is the ultimate car game now. when I crash I see like a blue ball of flame? it looks like oil, and also an idea I have is make holes in gaurd rails like real life because sometimes its broken and that way I can fly off a cliff :)
    Edit: Also the crashing feels different, when i crash the truck it feels like it shears off @nadeox can you like explain (it's good but just wondering) thanks

#1 boogerslop, Dec 11, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Fuel tank rupturing causes blue-ish splashes being visible.

3. boogerslop

boogerslop
    Expand Collapse

Oh that's cool! so the gas flies out? and also whenever I crash the truck I feel like it slides off the other car, and crumples more smoothily, what did you change to it because it feels so satisfying now.
    --- Post updated ---
    the truck whenever I crash it, it feels like it slides off the other car and it feels like foil. Like I crash into another car and before I would come to stop, and now I slide off and my truck collapses in the front. it looks the same but what did you do the truck structure, etc. it seems cool and I wanna know.

4. urbanestdog45

urbanestdog45
    Expand Collapse

It probably is collision optimization, something the devs are continuously working on so vehicles don't get stuck inside of each other when they crash into one another or a thin and narrow object like a tree.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice