Crappy Games

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by SubaruSTI07™, Oct 2, 2017.

1. andrzejserafin5

andrzejserafin5
    Expand Collapse

I don't want to sound rude,but i think the Brawl Stars is garbage,many lags for no reason,bad players in duo,almost all players in solo is AI.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jakux

Jakux
    Expand Collapse

Yup, there are ONLY 3 missions and there are for me hard, because the driving is crap, you have to spend about half mission to have the best camera view.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Lol, They want you to have the best camera view?

5. Jakux

Jakux
    Expand Collapse

Yes, because the every road has a lot of sharp turns and you need to see were they are

• Like Like x 1
  6. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Okay then.

7. themodmaker9

themodmaker9
    Expand Collapse

sorry for bump
    probably the worst game is *drumroll sounds* CHAT MASTER! (A mobile game, the ads are like the Hyundai ads of mobile games, annoying, repetitive, and the developers bought a ton of adspace)
    Why do i think this game is bad?
    First off, they can't use Military/24 hour time correctly. The ad says It's 8 PM but the message said sent at 17:38 instead of 20:00. That's only 5:38 PM. Second of all, i looked at reviews and the minigames are werid. The last part is that the chat "stories" are short and the game resets your progress for no reason (maybe that's why the dev company is SUPERSONIC STUDIOS)
    anyways it's on the Apple App Store and it looks horrible:https://apps.apple.com/us/app/chat-master/id1522899035
    --- Post updated ---
    i've never heard of the game but if it's bad, well i guess i'm skipping that one lol

#267 themodmaker9, Nov 12, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice