Crappy Games

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by SubaruSTI07™, Oct 2, 2017.

1. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

I'd say the same thing about FNAF. I gotta admit, I think it was an original idea when the first one came out back in 2014. How often are haunted animatronics the center of a story? FNAF is the only example I can think of.

But of course, the fandom happened, and everything went south. :eek:

2. Spede3

Spede3
    Expand Collapse

I'm not done yet, Watch_Dogs? You do realize that Watch_Dogs came out in 2014, right? And that Saints row One came out in 2006? Hell, even Saints Row 4 came out in 2013.

So don't say that Saints row is a knock-off of Watch Dogs when 4/5 of the Saints row games came out before it. And GAOH shouldn't even be considered since it takes place in well, hell.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

i apologize for that :(

4. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

There are other ones that could be alike to Saints Row like Far Cry or Just Cause, although I might be wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Spede3

Spede3
    Expand Collapse

Im not sure what you mean, are you comparing Sr to Far cry and Just Cause?

6. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, that they are probably more similar. I don't know if they do share similarities, but I did look for games in the same genre that were released in the same year of SR1 or before.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Spede3

Spede3
    Expand Collapse

Sr is more of a (or was) a crime game where you took over the map by defeating other, rival gangs, sort of like GTA SA.

And before people say that it copied San Andreas, Saints row was in progress before it was released. The original color for the saints was going to be green but they changed it when San Andreas came out.

8. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Just Cause did include drug cartels in the first game, although I haven't played the game so it's information I looked at.
    Also, Far Cry 1 seems more to be an war game in an group of islands.

9. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

Actually, FNAF involves a HUGE history behind, the game is actually nice, when you look at the history things start to get VERY interesting

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

11. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

12. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

collecting *tide pods and having only two "police" cars = awfully boring game

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

I think they made it spelled "tyde" instead of "tide" but I don't know why though...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

15. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

this makes a much functioning and better game XD not really Big rigs OTR is just as shit as Trucker 2 :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

This is the true definition of an awful game, you basically just drive a bus forward, and it looked like it was programmed in the 1980's, and it was programmed in Venezuela (I think) so the text is a different language. It is not even worthy to be called 'CrazyBus.' I've seen like a 50-year-old bus driver drive more crazier than that. Also not to mention, the music on the menu screen is terrible.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Spede3

Spede3
    Expand Collapse

The Port from Saints row 2 to pc... It has pretty much the opposite of lag where the whole game is sped up? where (especcially using a keyboard) can be very difficult to control cars and guns.

18. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

NODE GRλPH OUT OF DATE, REBUILDING

You already know which game I'm talking about.

19. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

NFS: Payback
    Such an disappointment, even with the hype. It still fails to be an good NFS game, although it's better than NFS 2015. There's not much that makes this game "fun" unlike earlier games in the franchise.

20. TimJensen

TimJensen
    Expand Collapse

Mafia III

Alright its not terrible. But the develeopers spent so much money on the soundtrack(witch is glorious) and not that much money on the actual game. You can really get to notice that when you play it.

It was a real dissapointment compared to mafia 2, witch for example had f**king speed tickets!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice