crawling sections on maps

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by enjoyinorc6742, Apr 21, 2017.

1. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

since the Hopper was introduced, Gridmap has received an update for some crawling sections. my suggestion/idea is to modify ECA with a crawling section (there are alot of trails on the east coast states) and with WCA coming soon, i believe there should be some trails for us to explore since there is apparently alot of trails in california.

2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Actually, at ECA there is probably more of those crawling places than on other maps, not always easy to find though, but as nothing stops one to drive trough a forest, that place is incredible for offroading.

Follow the coastline, use smaller roads and if it looks like you can make it to waterline, try it, you can find a lots of places to crawl, from highway spawn, left side of the road, to both directions is what to look for, if you drive slowly along the road, you can spot places that at first look don't look nothing but a cliff, but when you drive bit around you can figure out how to crawl there, it is like in reality, perhaps not all are purpose built areas, but crawling place is there where is some rocks:
    upload_2017-4-23_10-27-18.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

The WCA map is based on rather the actual coast, instead of the inner cali. So i dont think that there will be rock crawling routes.

4. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

but there is only two though and they was pre-hopper. would like one meant just for the hopper.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice