CRD Easy Skin's

Discussion in 'Beam-Monsters' started by guardblast3 2, Dec 16, 2019.

?

has this video helped you make a skin

1. no

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  2. yes

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. marky jester

17 vote(s)
    65.4%
  4. morky jostar

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guardblast3 2

guardblast3 2
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone, i've been working on this for a few weeks now with the goal of helping people get more of there custom skins into the game. this video and files should make it supa easy to pack a skin for the crd mod, and will hopefully let the paint-job thread grow a little more.

if anyone has any issue please feel free to ask them on this thread or boke me on discord will be happy to help.
    --- Post updated ---
    Here is the small and quick tutorial on how to make a thumbnail for your CRD skins. UPDATED TO CORRECT VIDEO

#1 guardblast3 2, Dec 16, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ConnorLongNose

ConnorLongNose
    Expand Collapse

I've been meaning to ask this question but, does the Pannel van skin template work or not I've never tried yet and I think you mentioned that it wasn't working at some point in the video

3. guardblast3 2

guardblast3 2
    Expand Collapse

NEW UPDATED FILE.
    - added New packable Files
    F-150
    F-250
    F-250 2014
    Silverado
    SquareBody

-Fix
    all Skin's now have working flag's in Materials.
    SUV, TrophyTruck, and panel van all have 4Links, and swaybararms added to Materials file.

Once more body's and or other side projects are ready or announced the pack will once again be updated. i do hope this helps anyone in anyway's pack a skin or learn more about packing them.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ConnorLongNose

ConnorLongNose
    Expand Collapse

Im assuming that once CRD 1.17 and CRD 2.0 come out your going to be updating the pack to have .pc files so that the trucks will be fully selectable as presets?

5. guardblast3 2

guardblast3 2
    Expand Collapse

HELLO EVERYONE. if you haven't seen most of the mod is moving to the new website Beam-monsters.com. My easy skin's pack has been updated as of right now, if you want to download the new pack you need to head over to the new website. from this point forward i will be updating and responding on the new website only. here is a direct link to the new download: https://www.beam-monsters.com/files/file/20-crd-easy-skins/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice