1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

CRD Monster Truck Maximum Destruction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zarargok, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Zarargok

Zarargok
    Expand Collapse

Okay, I can't do it for anyone ... Ehh
    --- Post updated ---
    Do you even have a photo of a skin on it, like it’s written like this: skin_NAME

2. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

What do you mean by skin?

3. Zarargok

Zarargok
    Expand Collapse

I had about this topic:
    --- Post updated ---
    but only about Maximum Destruction

Attached Files:

• skin_gravediggerxxvii.png
  4. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

So what skin do you want for what body? Sorry I am very confused.

5. Zarargok

Zarargok
    Expand Collapse

Today I tried to repeat from your video: How it pack skin to the CRD Monster Truck, and it didn't work out for me like this, as if I didn't do
    --- Post updated ---
    wait of seconds...

6. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

Well once the new update rolls out I have to update the video. 1.16 involves a different skin format which breaks every skin that is out now.

7. Zarargok

Zarargok
    Expand Collapse

This one for example

Attached Files:

• MaximumDestruction.png
  8. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

I am not going to tell you how to port the body into BeamNG because I don't know how. I just make skins. And I know that nobody from RoR and BeamNG will tell you how to do it because of certain permissions. Also you would get heavily lectured by the author of the CRD for making edits and trying to port old bodies onto the mod. Users that attempt to do it themselves fail because they don;t have the knowledge to do so.

9. Zarargok

Zarargok
    Expand Collapse

Oh, ok, thanks...

10. Zarargok

Zarargok
    Expand Collapse

That is, I understand that it will not work?... :(

11. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

You need a certain program port meshes from RoR to BeamNG. RoR uses .mesh files while BeamNG uses .dae files.

12. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

I think people would ask for more I guarantee it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

Saying please over and over again won’t get you the body. It’s very complicated to get it done. Because it takes a bunch of time and effort to make. Not only would we need a body modeled, but also the chassis and other things moved around like the engine, the shocks, etc. We can’t just give you the body because it doesn’t exist anymore. Nobody has it. Nobody will make it because nobody has experience modeling and jbeaming. So leave it up to the developers to make the body. It will be here once the time comes. Now please for the love of god stop begging for the body.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

Whatever you see in the main mod and the addon pack is what is made. Which is Trophy Truck, Escalade, and Grave Digger. F150 will be out after the update that is coming out soon(no set release date).

15. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

No. I do not know when anything will be out. I don't know. I don't know because it has not even been on our minds. We have other plans in mind. Just because the public favors this thing doesn't mean that the devs should make what the public favors. It's up to what the devs want to do. And if its to wait and do these bodies then so be it. Plus I know there are a few bodies that people will love. And trust me, it isn't any of the old bodies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Those bodies you see on YouTube (most likely from GameChamp (A developer I believe) or Tim Hord (Someone that has had them for a while) Are, like I said, files that those people have had for a while. The legacy pack is, IIRC, pretty old, so a lot of people either have it somewhere because it's still cool, or have already deleted it. People don't give it out out of respect, the creator is doing better either way. Judging by how much you want the bodies, have you or have you not played RoR yet? Because that's your best chance to play with those trucks with decent physics *Ahem Steel Titans*

So please stop. Get some help with getting Rigs Of Rods (Predecessor to BeamNG). You can even enter leagues (If they're still alive, I haven't been in one for a year or two) so it's more than worth it.

17. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

What I meant by this is that we have a set of plans we are working on. Each body gets worked on until its finished. Then it’s a few hotfix updates after that and then once we’re ready we move on to the next body.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ethan Medlin

Ethan Medlin
    Expand Collapse

Can you also let me know if that gets released the max-d Monster truck if it gets made and link it so i can download it?

19. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

What is a monster truck jack? Like a car jack for monster trucks?

20. fred dinapoli

fred dinapoli
    Expand Collapse

i have a question all the trucks i pick on crd is only no materials paint job any help plz and thank u

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice