Outdated CRD Monster Truck

Discussion in 'Land' started by SealedGecko, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

They have been helping all along. :)

Apart from some of the very early additions, most of the content added recently was either provided by the authors themselves, or used under explicit authorization, like @ROCKGODBOSS's designs or some @acapaldi's textures.

Edy's stance on this matter is not the cause of this. It's just the last straw. It began with insults in my mail and ended up with... that. It's being taken way too seriously, and that is not fun anymore.

2. mydoomfest56

mydoomfest56
    Expand Collapse

here a body texture to put in

Attached Files:

3. gameboy3800

gameboy3800
    Expand Collapse

we've already got a blue thunder 2016 i think.

4. mydoomfest56

mydoomfest56
    Expand Collapse

but i dont know how to put it in

5. christianzee2002

christianzee2002
    Expand Collapse

go to metal mulisha. Press ctrl+w and open the drop screen for body and scroll it should be there

6. Outlawed

Outlawed
    Expand Collapse

If there is one thing I have taken away from the 6-7 years of being on SM, the virtual world of monster trucks is a cesspool of kids and young "adults". I have had the pleasure of my site account, email accounts, skype account more then once breached in attempts to obtain content or due to banning people.

Apologies that a few bad apples upset the cart, for what it is worth, any real content creators from the site had no issues with the mod on here. We originally had planned on moving to beamng when the early release was made public.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mydoomfest56

mydoomfest56
    Expand Collapse

its not there

8. christianzee2002

christianzee2002
    Expand Collapse

Oh then Idk. Cause i have them

9. SupraRZ95

SupraRZ95
    Expand Collapse

Bummer about the group =(

10. CoasterAndGames

CoasterAndGames
    Expand Collapse

Yea sadly its gone hopefully they can restart it

11. lolcatlol

lolcatlol
    Expand Collapse

only tragic thing is in a few months the mod will become outdated and be as usless as when it was before u started making it cause everything will be untextured and look like just a jumbled orange monster truck its sad man that you got hate i understand i compete in tournaments in the game i play known as world of warcraft names wallabare i get hate all the time even from the ppl i play against in said tourneys ive always been told ill never beat them ill never make it but guess what man now im one of the best players in said game ik its hard to deal with the hate and the complaints the ppl who use this mod bring hell i get hate in my everyday life for who i am to say the least ive ended up in the hospital several times over said things im lucky to be alive im sorry that the modding community did not work for you it was nice knowing ya flying its gonna suck when these trucks become usless again

12. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Holy one sentence paragraph Batman

• Like Like x 1
  13. acapaldi

acapaldi
    Expand Collapse

How I've spent the evening:

20161204000908_1.jpg

I've tracked down the source of each texture and mesh, and now the creators of these components have been credited within the descriptions for each chassis-body configuration in the mod. Don't know if it helps any but hey.

14. gameboy3800

gameboy3800
    Expand Collapse

when did you get that version?

15. acapaldi

acapaldi
    Expand Collapse

It's the latest version from our group before it shut down. I've gone and made configuration files for each chassis-body pair, moved them to the main mod folder, and then created info files to get the boxes in that menu and the descriptions.

• Like Like x 1
  16. gameboy3800

gameboy3800
    Expand Collapse

ok

17. Matchbox201

Matchbox201
    Expand Collapse

That was really nice of you :) Thank you. Also, awesome work on the Blue Thunder skin - another of my kids favorites.

I'm not sure what will happen as far as public releases in the future. As far as I know, F2YS and handful of others still plan to further develop the mod as a fun pass-time, like it was originally meant. Whether or not anything of it ever becomes public - I do not know. But this would be very useful in that event. Maybe send it to him, just in case ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. lolcatlol

lolcatlol
    Expand Collapse

well if such things happen i would like it if he reforms the group

19. mydoomfest56

mydoomfest56
    Expand Collapse

great can upload them

20. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

I offered to upload the version before our breakable suspension but he said no. the private version is already superior

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice