Custom Car Spawn Loadouts/Presets

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by KennyWah, Feb 6, 2020.

1. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

The ability to setup pre-defined loadouts of cars so you can open a window and press 1-2 buttons to change all spawned vehicles, deleted them all and adding the saved loadout.

so if I had 1-2 cars and wanted to load a saved preset of 6 cars or 8 cars that I have saved. I could theoretically just load my "loadout" and instantly remove the 2 cars and loadout the 6-8 cars I saved as a custom preset myself previously.

A feature for this would be amazing, especially when some users could be running as many as 10-16 cars and increasing in the future. It would help relieve UI frustration and me and my friends would be less hesitant to launch the game or especially less hesitant to use AI.

it might still take a while to spawn but setting the particular cars desired would be far easier, just select the preset and walk away, get some water, maybe a snack and return. It would skip all the specific selection.

#1 KennyWah, Feb 6, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice