Solved Custom skin mod showing no textures

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by AussiePanda, Apr 15, 2021.

1. AussiePanda

AussiePanda
    Expand Collapse

Hey there, this is my first time making a mod for BeamNG and I'm having a problem with my skin.

Before I get in to this, I just want to clarify that everything I'm doing is for personal use and will not be distributed unless I decide to get permission from creators.

I am trying to port a skin, specifically the LCPD one from OuDacai's Fictional Police Livery Pack onto the DS600 from Urbanmaid's UrbanLore pack. I want to get some shots in Liberty City with it as it fits the build well.

The problem is, I've made the skin and to the best of my knowledge I have done the .jbeam and skin.materials.json correctly however when I select my skin it shows the no texture error. I had no problem adding a lightbar to it but the skin is driving me mad ha. Any help would be greatly appreciated, the DS600 comes with a blank UV map aswell and I don't know whether it's for the devs or so people like me can make skins but following their example with formatting the files as well as from tutorials I am unable to get it to work
    --- Post updated ---
    I finally got it working, no idea what I even did exactly but the livery is working so yay

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice