Just a dumpster on wheels. They probably looked at their office dumpster and said “that’s it that’s the design”
This thing should not be road legal. It's legitimately more dangerous than a Ford Pinto (and at least Pintos look cool).
I do know that it isn't road legal in most parts of Europe, if not all (correct me if I'm wrong). Shows you they have some amount of common sense to ban this thing.
I’m not sure, Germany follows the EU law, so yea it might be for EU countries To me, Germany is a car guy heaven, especially living ~30 Autobahn mins from the Nordschleife (yes I love to brag about it)
1954: We can't do pontoon styling anymore, it's too unsafe for pedestrians. 1965: We can't do bumper bullets anymore, they're too unsafe for pedestrians. 1999: We can't do pop-up headlights anymore, it's too unsafe for pedestrians. 2022: Lol, sure, go ahead and put a razor-sharp stainless steel wedge at perfect cranium-cracking height. And lose the bumper for God's sake! If you hit somebody, you don't want them to suffer...
Cybertrucks are low poly low quality models you'd find in them Zimbabwean free model sites it also looks real ugly they probably made it in blender in 5 seconds