Unsolved D-Series Gauge Textures Missing

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by ZakBax, Apr 27, 2024.

1. ZakBax

ZakBax
    Expand Collapse

A few months ago, I made a thread regarding an issue I've been having with the D-Series since the 0.3 update, that issue being that the textures for the gauges are completely missing for reasons I'm not 100% sure of.

For the old-gen D-Series, the textures are completely gone.
    upload_2024-4-27_12-49-9.png
    On the facelifted version and Roamer (since they share the same gauge), it looks more like this. Not quite as urgent to resolve, but still kind of annoying to look at.
    upload_2024-4-27_13-1-25.png

The bug still remains unresolved and the old thread was ignored, so I'm starting another. In the interest of not wasting my time and anyone else's: I have cleared the cache several times since I've been having this issue and have unsubscribed from every D-series related mod on the repo (excluding multi-car skin packs). I'm almost certain that a mod is causing the problem, which is why the thread is here and not in general bugs, but narrowing down which one is at fault has proven to be extremely tedious.

If anybody else has come across the same or similar issue and/or knows of any mod(s) prone to do this, let me know since I'm pretty much at my wits' end at this point with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice