Released D15 Bandito 2.3

Full-size SUV with 2 doors and a removable cap

1. Reactor_4aec

Reactor_4aec
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, it was always something I had wanted to do for the mod, I just never got around to it for the first release version. I am glad that I did it for this version though, as I am happy with how it turned out too.

2. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

do you think you could make the thumbnails white??

3. ItsYourBoi

ItsYourBoi
    Expand Collapse

Looks prettty good, I will make an add on for it if that doesn't bother you :)
    20190213172810_1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. manuelborrero9538

manuelborrero9538
    Expand Collapse

Tengo este error con el mod, ¿alguien sabe por qué?

Attached Files:

• Sinttulo.png
  5. mrgreco

mrgreco
    Expand Collapse

you did a good job with this, respect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Reactor_4aec

Reactor_4aec
    Expand Collapse

I can see why you would like the thumbnails white, since that would be consistent with the other D-series thumbnails. However, I kind of like the dark thumbnails because it helps me spot the bandito configs easier out of all the other default pickup configs. Ideally, I wish the Bandito could be in its own vehicle category instead of with the d-series, but then all of the d-series mods wouldn't automatically work with the bandito, and I like that feature. There are no plans to change the thumbnail color at this time, especially since the thumbnail generator is broken in the last few versions of the game and I had to use a trick to create the thumbnails as it is.

Sounds great! I look forward to seeing it. All I ask is it would be nice if you could share it with me before final public release so I can give it a try :)

I'm sorry I don't speak your language. It looks like another mod is breaking the Bandito mod. Try removing other mods and find out which mod causes the problem. Hopefully that will fix it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. ItsYourBoi

ItsYourBoi
    Expand Collapse

Will sure do ahah

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

he said 'I have a problem with the mod. Why do you think this is?' or something.
    if that helps. again, didnt use any translator

9. Bandrus

Bandrus
    Expand Collapse

Killer mod, Reactor_4aec, keep it up!
    screenshot_2019-02-17_12-37-35.png screenshot_2019-02-17_12-36-07.png

• Like Like x 7
  10. JonFoster

JonFoster
    Expand Collapse

I'm in love with this mod. I just found it on the mod repository and got uber geeked. I'm not sure how I missed this before! I own two Ford Broncos and this mod greatly resembles them! I love it so much that I made variants based on my real life trucks.

BlackSummer.jpg 20190217180041_1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Blood-PawWerewolf

Blood-PawWerewolf
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 2
  12. Reactor_4aec

Reactor_4aec
    Expand Collapse

Perfect!
    Those are some awesome looking Broncos you have there, and nice ingame replicas too! I'm glad you're enjoying the mod.
    :D

• Like Like x 2
  13. Reactor_4aec

Reactor_4aec
    Expand Collapse

Reactor_4aec updated D15 Bandito with a new update entry:

5-link rear suspension and off-road roof rack

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kyle2k

Kyle2k
    Expand Collapse

I love this mod! With the extra d-series diffs, this thing is a beast on 35s with 5.29s and just about any motor.

I think adding a diesel fuel tank would be nice - the ones from my D-series engine mods don't seem to carry over, and I'd really like to put the 7.1L diesel in this thing!

Also +1 to whomstever suggested a 4 door Gavril Suburban

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Reactor_4aec

Reactor_4aec
    Expand Collapse

I am glad to hear that you love it! Yeah, the Bandito has a slightly different fuel tank for clearence of the shorter frame, so that's why regular D-series fuel tanks don't work. Since the original D-series never had a diesel engine, I never considered a fuel tank for it, and I never thought about the issue of mods that add a diesel engine. As far as I know, Broncos and Blazers didn't come from the factory with diesels, but I am sure there are plenty of people who do swaps now that you mention it. I can see about adding one for a future update if I think about it, whenever that may happen. Also, someone else is already working on a 4 door Gavril Suburban, so I am not planning to make one. Hopefully they release theirs soon.

16. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

The Bandito V8 Sport should have Stage 1 Performance Long Block instead of Stock Long Block, like the D15 V8 Sport

17. Reactor_4aec

Reactor_4aec
    Expand Collapse

Oops, I'll have to remember to fix that for an update... Thanks for spotting that, and if you see any other inconsistencies in the configs that clone the D15 configs, let me know.

18. Kyle2k

Kyle2k
    Expand Collapse

The K5 platform (Chevy Blazer and GMC Jimmy) came with a detroit diesel 6.2L V8 starting in 1975, and they retained a similar 6.5L turbocharged detroit diesel even into the new GMT415 platform starting in 1992.

The picture I've added is of a Centurion upfit, these were done on half ton and 1 ton Fords starting in 1987. It offered a shortened straight-through bed which was a continuation of the body (not a separate piece), and a bronco-style top. Essentially creating an enormous full-size SUV. The C150 and and C350 (as they were designated) could be purchased with a 5L or 5.8L gas V8 (for the C150), and for the C350 either a 7.5L big block gas V8 or 7.3L powerstroke turbodiesel was available as well. So I suppose in that respect a Bronco could be considered diesel powered from the factory.

Where did you see someone working on a Gavril suburban?

Attached Files:

• Superbronc.jpg
  19. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

Nice trucks, I kinda want to get a bullbar like that for my '89

20. Reactor_4aec

Reactor_4aec
    Expand Collapse

I have heard of the Centurions, but that is quite different than a regular Bronco. I don't know as much about Blazers so I wasn't aware that there was a diesel option... good to know. Either way I will make sure to add the diesel fuel tank if I can for the diesel engine swap mods whener I next update the Bandito.

@James2406 showed that he is making a Suburban in development screenshots

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice